Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LSEO Google My Business (GMB) for Virtual Businesses/Services

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Has anyone achieved success using GMB for digital marketing services that don't have a physical address? I'm currently establishing my agency, and I would appreciate any helpful tips.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone achieved success using GMB for digital marketing services that don't have a physical address? I'm currently establishing my agency, and I would appreciate any helpful tips.
I understand that you currently have 20+ Google Business Profiles (GBPs) on the map with physical addresses. If you're referring to not wanting to include an address for a new GBP, it can indeed be challenging since providing a physical address is typically a requirement for verification.

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand that you currently have 20+ Google Business Profiles (GBPs) on the map with physical addresses. If you're referring to not wanting to include an address for a new GBP, it can indeed be challenging since providing a physical address is typically a requirement for verification.
Our service reach with a physical address is quite extensive. By having a verified Google Business Profile (GBP) with an address, it allows us to target specific geographic locations and connect with local customers in those areas. It helps improve our visibility in local search results and enables potential customers to find and engage with our business more easily.

Top Bottom