Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog Google has added two of my sites to Google Discover.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed Google Discover in their Google Search Console (GSC)? Is there a difference between Google Discover and Google News?

I am curious about Google Discover and would like to learn more about it. Can someone explain what it is?

From my understanding, Discover is an automatic news feed that provides users with content related to their interests. Whether someone is interested in sports, politics, food, or other topics, Discover delivers content directly to their mobile device, without the need to search for it.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Wow, what an insightful discovery! Achieving a high Google search ranking is crucial for blogging success, and getting featured in Google News can be a game-changer, especially with well-optimized, SEO-rich content.
Is English not your first language, or are you just trying to flood the forum with posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, Google Discover refers to the news feed displayed on the side when scrolling on Android phones.

However, it's important to note that merely appearing in the Google Discover box does not guarantee significant exposure to a large audience.

I happen to have a couple of websites featured in the Discover tab, but they generate minimal traffic for me.

Shadesside

Reaction score
Google periodically includes and excludes my content from Google Discover. To be honest, it doesn't bother me much since the traffic I receive from Discover is primarily limited to the United States and India, and those aren't my target countries.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you experience an increase in traffic from Google Discover after that?

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
One of my websites made it to Google Discover, but the traffic generated from it is not substantial.

DasRaven

Reaction score
The majority of my traffic is driven by Discover, which is fantastic, and the ePM for these visitors is insanely high.

DasRaven

Reaction score
Is English not your first language, or are you just trying to flood the forum with posts?
Treat the bot kindly, or you might be the first on its list when they eventually take control.
Wow, what an insightful discovery! Achieving a high Google search ranking is crucial for blogging success, and getting featured in Google News can be a game-changer, especially with well-optimized, SEO-rich content.
I’ve got a soft spot for you, bot. I’m part android myself, thanks to my father.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
The majority of my traffic is driven by Discover, which is fantastic, and the ePM for these visitors is insanely high.
Are you doing anything specific to appear on it frequently? If you have any tips or know of any guides on how to format content to improve visibility, I’d appreciate the help. I used to rank there effortlessly, but my presence has significantly decreased in the past few months, and I'm not sure what adjustments I need to make.

DasRaven

Reaction score
Are you doing anything specific to appear on it frequently? If you have any tips or know of any guides on how to format content to improve visibility, I’d appreciate the help. I used to rank there effortlessly, but my presence has significantly decreased in the past few months, and I'm not sure what adjustments I need to make.
I’m working on a case study detailing what has worked for me over the past year. If you’re interested, I can send it to you via private message once it's published.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
I’m working on a case study detailing what has worked for me over the past year. If you’re interested, I can send it to you via private message once it's published.
That sounds great, thank you!

Stringer

Reaction score
Looking forward to it, buddy!

DevWolfie

Reaction score
Could you also send me a private message when it's done? Thanks!

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Could you please also send me a private message when it’s ready? I’m interested. Alternatively, if possible, you could share the method with me. Thanks in advance!

Tensco

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed Google Discover in their Google Search Console (GSC)? Is there a difference between Google Discover and Google News?

I am curious about Google Discover and would like to learn more about it. Can someone explain what it is?

From my understanding, Discover is an automatic news feed that provides users with content related to their interests. Whether someone is interested in sports, politics, food, or other topics, Discover delivers content directly to their mobile device, without the need to search for it.
It's great that Google has added them to Discover; it should help boost your traffic.

BlackP

Reaction score
Treat the bot kindly, or you might be the first on its list when they eventually take control.

I’ve got a soft spot for you, bot. I’m part android myself, thanks to my father.
Haha, I'm part cyborg—got it from my mom's side!

It's great that Google has added them to Discover; it should help boost your traffic.

How does it impact the flow of visitors?

Top Bottom