Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Google has added my domain to their blacklist.

Putionis

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been banned by Google for putting a CPA script on my landing page. Although the domain was new and only 2 days old, it was a cheap domain without a TLD. No viruses were detected on my website, only the script caused the issue. Do you have any advice on how to run an OGAds script without getting banned?

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently purchased a domain that had previously been banned on Google. However, I took the necessary steps to rectify the situation. Specifically, I submitted a request through Google Webmaster and, after a waiting period of two days, the domain was successfully reinstated and deemed acceptable by Google.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am not concerned about the specific website, but rather whether I can use the same landing page with that script on a different one. Thank you for your response.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you explored alternative reasons that might have led to its blacklisting? If the script was solely responsible, using a different top-level domain (TLD) will likely result in it getting blacklisted again.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am not concerned about the specific website, but rather whether I can use the same landing page with that script on a different one. Thank you for your response.

It is not possible to do so. Both Ogads and CPABuild face the same issue. The recommended solution is to opt for a smaller network like CPAGrip, as their script has not been detected yet. Alternatively, you can use an iframe to avoid using a script, but it is uncertain whether Ogads supports iframes. The ideal approach would be to add the script to a different domain and then redirect to it.

Binderke

Reaction score
I encountered a similar problem and decided to request a review. After a few days, the ban was lifted. Initially, I believed that I was the only one who received the warning, but upon reading this discussion, I discovered that others had also faced the same issue. This suggests that Google is indeed becoming more stringent with CPA websites.

Top Bottom