Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal to make 50$ a day with a quiz site

GOALS

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm James, a 16-year-old from the UK, and I'm excited to share my journey towards reaching a daily income of $50 and beyond with a quiz site. Although I initially planned to embark on this journey a month ago, I patiently waited for the AdSense account I purchased, which took a bit longer than expected. But it's finally here, and I'm ready to kick things off.

My strategy involves initially building traffic through social media channels like Facebook groups and eventually transitioning to paid traffic, including Facebook ads. As someone new to all of this, I anticipate a significant learning curve, making this a valuable experience. I welcome any feedback or suggestions.

I must admit that the website design, along with many other aspects, has been rushed to secure proof of concept. I recently gained access to a Facebook group relevant to one of my quiz niches. I posted about my quiz (which the admins had to review but eventually accepted), and I'll be sharing the outcome later today.

Details:

• Platform: WordPress
  • Plugin: WP Viral Quiz

HotSport

Reaction score
Best of luck! Are you planning to start with AdSense?

KingDoom

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck. Are you only using Facebook?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
You've chosen an excellent method—earning $50 will be a breeze! Good luck!

Batersch

Reaction score
My top recommendation is to use the Bimber theme. It includes the Snax plugin, which lets you create Trivia and Personality quizzes. Additionally, the plugin allows you to create various types of polls, including hot or not polls, and much more.

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Best of luck! Are you planning to start with AdSense?
Yes, I will. I do plan to expand to other networks in the future, though.
Wishing you the best of luck. Are you only using Facebook?

Initially, I'll likely start with this, but I plan to expand to other social media sites in the near future.

Fantastic journey! Wishing you the best of luck.
Wishing you success!
Aiming for $50 is a great target. Best of luck!
You've chosen an excellent method—earning $50 will be a breeze! Good luck!
Exciting journey! I'll be following along.
Wishing you all the best on your journey!
I can relate to your journey.
Thank you all!

My top recommendation is to use the Bimber theme. It includes the Snax plugin, which lets you create Trivia and Personality quizzes. Additionally, the plugin allows you to create various types of polls, including hot or not polls, and much more.

I've been using Bimber already, but I'm unsure if the built-in quizzes support auto-refreshing.

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Update:

As mentioned earlier, I posted in a single Facebook group to test things out. Here are the results:

• Users: 61
  • Pageviews: 913
  • Pages per session: 14
  • Average session duration: 3 minutes
  • Bounce rate: 27%
  • Profit: £0.28 / $0.34
I'm quite pleased with the initial results, especially the page views and pages per session (though I could be mistaken). I'm now focusing on understanding why the earnings are low. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm new to all of this.

Today's progress:

• Purchased @se900se's quiz plugin
  • Switched to the Boombox theme, preferring its appearance
  • Started transferring quizzes to the new plugin
Earnings: $0.34 / £0.28

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
I wish you good luck! I'm considering trying the same method myself.

Bimber doesn't have auto-refreshing? Alright... Perhaps I should also try the other quiz plugin.

Batersch

Reaction score
Update:

As mentioned earlier, I posted in a single Facebook group to test things out. Here are the results:

• Users: 61
  • Pageviews: 913
  • Pages per session: 14
  • Average session duration: 3 minutes
  • Bounce rate: 27%
  • Profit: £0.28 / $0.34
I'm quite pleased with the initial results, especially the page views and pages per session (though I could be mistaken). I'm now focusing on understanding why the earnings are low. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm new to all of this.

Today's progress:

• Purchased @se900se's quiz plugin
  • Switched to the Boombox theme, preferring its appearance
  • Started transferring quizzes to the new plugin
Earnings: $0.34 / £0.28
I wish you good luck! I'm considering trying the same method myself.

Bimber doesn't have auto-refreshing? Alright... Perhaps I should also try the other quiz plugin.
Bimber does have auto-refreshing for each quiz page. Also, remember that AdSense mostly operates on a CPC basis. While pageviews can generate revenue, optimizing your CTR (Click-Through Rate) can significantly boost your earnings.

Top Bottom