Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal to 50$ everyday Ogads and CPA marketing

GOALS

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been using OGAds for a while now and have managed to generate some income. I regret not starting this thread three days ago to document my journey, but better late than never. Let me share my results thus far.

I'm currently engaged in YouTube paired with OGAds CPA. On the initial day, I uploaded a video in a niche, and to my surprise, I earned $2 the following day from that particular niche. So, with just one small niche video uploaded on the first day, I made $2. On the second day, my earnings skyrocketed, reaching $16 from the same niche. This success has prompted me to continue my journey, focusing exclusively on small niches. This update covers my progress up to yesterday.

777nings.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome! I'll definitely give it a shot. Here's hoping for the best. Thanks for sharing this!

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck! What types of offers are you promoting, or is it primarily through content lockers?
It's just locking content.

Indran

Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on you! By the way, are you relying solely on free traffic methods, or are you also utilizing SMM panels to boost it? Personally, I believe SMM panels are quite ineffective nowadays, but unfortunately, without significant investment in bot setups, there aren't many alternatives. So, around 99.9% of people, myself included, are turning to YouTube and CPA with a 50% chance of success. We strive to rank, earn some money, and then inevitably get deranked. With higher-quality views, the earnings potential could be much greater. I suspect this is how some individuals in top positions are operating. While I can rank in most niches, certain ones like OnlyFans, Snapchat, Tinder, and Pokémon are nearly impossible to rank with SMM panels. It's simply not feasible to outrank the leaders. According to a friend, the top OnlyFans niche can bring in around $200-$400 per day, based on their luck in ranking it for a few days before the leaders reclaimed the niche. Regardless, it's encouraging that you can still generate impressive earnings with smaller niches; just focus on scaling up. Following your progress with interest!
I don't rely on free traffic; I boost using an SMM panel, but it's inexpensive because the niche is small. I don't have to boost too much because there's little to no competition.

CommentsValued

Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on you! By the way, are you relying solely on free traffic methods, without boosting it with SMM panels?

I think SMM panels are pretty ineffective nowadays, but we don't have many options without investing a lot in setting up bots. So, 99.9% of people, including myself, are doing YouTube + CPA with about a 50% chance of success. We rank, make some money, and then get pushed down in rankings.

With better quality views, the earnings could be much higher. I think that's how some guys in top positions are doing it.

I can rank for most niches, but some, like OnlyFans, Snapchat, Tinder, and Pokemon, are impossible to rank with SMM panels. You just can't beat the leaders.

My friend who managed to rank for the top OnlyFans niche told me it brings in around $200-$400 a day. But then the leaders take over the niche again.

Anyway, it's good that you can still make good money with small niches. Just scale it up! Following your progress.

Verigent

Reaction score
Best of luck! What types of offers are you promoting, or is it primarily through content lockers?

Sleekko

Reaction score
Best of luck, and I'll be following along!

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome! I'll definitely give it a shot. Here's hoping for the best. Thanks for sharing this!

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's just locking content.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on you! By the way, are you relying solely on free traffic methods, or are you also utilizing SMM panels to boost it? Personally, I believe SMM panels are quite ineffective nowadays, but unfortunately, without significant investment in bot setups, there aren't many alternatives. So, around 99.9% of people, myself included, are turning to YouTube and CPA with a 50% chance of success. We strive to rank, earn some money, and then inevitably get deranked. With higher-quality views, the earnings potential could be much greater. I suspect this is how some individuals in top positions are operating. While I can rank in most niches, certain ones like OnlyFans, Snapchat, Tinder, and Pokémon are nearly impossible to rank with SMM panels. It's simply not feasible to outrank the leaders. According to a friend, the top OnlyFans niche can bring in around $200-$400 per day, based on their luck in ranking it for a few days before the leaders reclaimed the niche. Regardless, it's encouraging that you can still generate impressive earnings with smaller niches; just focus on scaling up. Following your progress with interest!
I don't rely on free traffic; I boost using an SMM panel, but it's inexpensive because the niche is small. I don't have to boost too much because there's little to no competition.

Top Bottom