Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL - Already making 100$/day - scaling to 500$ a day with anstrex and push ads

GOALS

Cropol

Reaction score
Greetings,

Over the past 2-4 years, I've delved into affiliate marketing, experimenting with various niches including dog products, weight loss, diabetes cures, gaming offers, and more. Unfortunately, I struggled to achieve consistent profitability.

However, this year, I approached affiliate marketing with renewed determination, dedicating a consistent 4-5 hours daily to testing offers, reading blogs, watching videos, and networking with successful affiliate marketers.

And finally, I'm thrilled to announce that I've achieved it!

aalure.PNG

zzz6.png

How Did I Achieve It?

All credit goes to Anstrex (Spying Tool). It has been instrumental in my success by providing me with the best-converting landing pages and offers.

Previously, I spent significant time and effort creating my own landing pages, often with mixed results. Some were not up to par or simply didn't perform well.

However, upon receiving advice to utilize spying tools, my affiliate marketing journey underwent a complete transformation.

Why Choose Anstrex?

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of using spy tools in affiliate marketing. These tools provide invaluable insights into the latest offers and landing pages being utilized by other successful affiliate marketers.

You essentially have two options: invest time and money into creating your own landing pages, or leverage what's already working for others and replicate their success to generate profits.

Anstrex stands out due to its built-in landing page ripper, allowing you to replicate and download any landing page within just one minute.

While I've experimented with both Anstrex and Adplexity, I've found that Anstrex offers a broader range of ad inventory compared to other spy tools. Additionally, it provides the ability to spy on ad campaigns across 92 countries and multiple languages.

Why Opt for Push Ads?

Throughout my four years in affiliate marketing, I've explored a multitude of traffic sources including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, pop-ups, banners, native ads, and more.

Push ads stand out for several reasons:

1. Affordability: Push ads are notably cheaper compared to many other traffic sources available.
  2. Flexibility: Push ads allow for running blackhat campaigns, which is typically prohibited on platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or Bing advertisements.
  3. Cost-Effectiveness: Due to their affordability, push ads enable you to test offers and landing pages with just a few dollars, allowing for swift iteration and experimentation. If a current strategy isn't yielding results, it's easy to pivot and try something new without significant financial investment.

Key Lessons Learned:

1. Focus on a Single Niche: The most significant mistake I made in my affiliate marketing journey was constantly changing niches. It's crucial to understand that switching niches means starting from scratch - identifying your target audience, testing landing pages, and finding the best offers. By sticking to one niche, you maintain focus and accelerate conversion rates.
  2. Begin with Push/Pop Ads: Push and pop ads serve as the optimal entry point into affiliate marketing. Unlike other traffic sources such as Google or Facebook, they don't require substantial initial investments. With just $30-40, you can test a CPA offer, swiftly pivoting to a new offer or landing page if necessary.
  3. Embrace CPA Offers Initially: Instead of attempting to sell $30-$40 ClickBank products, focus on CPA (Cost Per Action) offers, where getting someone to enter their email is more feasible than persuading them to make a purchase. For newcomers, CPA offers serve as the ideal starting point in affiliate marketing.
  4. Persevere Through Testing: It took me two years of continuous testing to discover my first profitable campaign, despite trying multiple offers. It's easy to lose hope during this time, but perseverance is key. Stay committed, as the eventual success is well worth the effort.

My Next Goal: $500 per day.

I've set a deadline for myself to achieve this target by December 2024. Once accomplished, I'll be sure to share my success with you all here.
P.S.: If there's anyone on MMO who has significant experience with push ads and has been consistently profitable, I would love to connect with them. Collaborating would provide an opportunity for mutual learning and growth.
Thank you for taking the time to read. These are my personal experiences and perspectives. If you have differing views, that's perfectly fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom