Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL - 5000 USD / Month with 500.000 pageviews! AI blogging sites

GOALS

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

:) My [Journey] AI Blogging Sites (Yes, another one). Display ads [ Goal 5000$ USD a month with 500 000 Pageviews ] :)

Thread Start: Earning $925.85 USD per month with 110,634 Pageviews on 1 Website Goal: Achieve $5,000 USD per month with 500,000 Pageviews Method:

• Utilizing thousands of AI-generated articles with varying qualities (Low/Mid/High)
  • Manual editing and optimization of top-performing posts for maximum ad revenue (as not all niches yield high rates)
  • Creating multiple websites to diversify and spread out risk (Target: 5 Websites)
  • Employing Ezoic, Adsense, and Affiliate marketing strategies
Niches:

1. Site 1: General (Earning $925.85 USD with 110,634 Pageviews)
  2. Site 2: Finance (Earning $2 USD with 120 Pageviews)
  3. Site 3: (Not created yet, no current vision)
  4. Site 4: (Not created yet, no current vision)
  5. Site 5: (Not created yet, no current vision)

Site 1 :

kjlkke1.PNG

Me :

I specialize in website building and management across various industries, implementing both white hat SEO strategies for clients and dabbling in black hat techniques on a few personal websites. Although I'm relatively new to the AI game, I've witnessed remarkable ROIs, with posts recovering their creation costs in just a few days.

My current focus is on seizing the opportunities presented by AI before any potential setbacks. While I regret not diving into this realm sooner, I believe that skilled black hat practitioners can rapidly scale AI blogs to generate a year's income within a few months, even if the website is eventually lost. However, my approach is more measured, aiming to create blogs that provide lasting value and remain on the web for an extended period without burning out.

Feel free to share any interesting insights or topics related to AI or otherwise, as I enjoy engaging in discussions. If I ever go silent on updates, don't hesitate to ask for more information. I tend to start progress threads but sometimes forget to update them, so your interest and inquiries will keep the conversation alive.

Possible FAQ:

How do you implement AI? I use the OpenAI API turbo.

Do you include images in posts? Only about 20% of the time, and most posts do not feature images.

Is the AI-generated content detectable? All content is generated by AI, with early winners that undergo human editing registering at less than 200 posts currently.

How many posts do I have?

kkk342.png

Site 2 :

ooo639489.png

Site 3-7 :

hh695037.png

Keyword Research? I utilize tools such as Ahrefs, Ubersuggest, and others. However, my primary use is often to satisfy my curiosity by examining the traffic of other people.

Am I afraid of AI?

ooo238230.png

Anxious, yet adaptation is crucial to avoid being left behind. If these websites ever come close to the earnings of my main website, I'll be uncertain about it. I admit I haven't read even 1% of all the articles I've posted so far.

Why am I doing this?

ooo3490.png

I approach life with the mindset of making money now to avoid future work. I'm not inclined towards the "grind"; my goal is to put an end to it. If I find something that seems manageable for my own operation, I'll attempt to generate income from it while upholding my basic ethical principles. In business, some actions may not align with one's values, but I aim to maintain a moral baseline. While I can't predict the future of these business models, I can observe the current landscape. Just as someone who started last year may feel 100 times better off than me, someone starting next year will likely view a post like this, assuming the model remains viable for at least another year.

LIKE, COMMENT AND BOOKMARK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecterra

Reaction score
The results so far are impressive; eagerly anticipating future updates.

Upilword

Reaction score
How old are Site 1 and Site 2?

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The results so far are impressive; eagerly anticipating future updates.

Thanks! I hope I can achieve something even more impressive in the next few months.

How old are Site 1 and Site 2?
Site 1 is 3-4 years old, with AI content only added last month. Site 2 is brand new, just 1 month old, with a completely fresh domain.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's remarkable that you've managed to generate such significant income from just one website. How do you determine which niches to target for your additional websites? Are you intending to maintain a consistent approach with low/mid/high-quality articles across all sites, or will you tailor the content to specific niches? I've recently begun my blogging journey a few weeks ago and I'm seeking advice and tips. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great job on the results! Good luck reaching your goal, and I'll be following along.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's remarkable that you've managed to generate such significant income from just one website. How do you determine which niches to target for your additional websites? Are you intending to maintain a consistent approach with low/mid/high-quality articles across all sites, or will you tailor the content to specific niches? I've recently begun my blogging journey a few weeks ago and I'm seeking advice and tips. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

"I'm really impressed by how much money you're making from just one website."

I want to share something for those who are interested in getting into this white hat approach. I don't think it's difficult to earn this much from just one site. I've created many websites, and this one is actually one of my weakest ones. Up until last month, when I decided to use it as a case study for AI, it was just a regular white hat site with less than 200 posts written by humans. However, I neglected the site because I had others that were performing better. It wasn't that the site was a failure; it was me who abandoned it. It has earned a lifetime income of

3223.png

From my regular articles written by humans, without any backlink building or other strategies. If you crunch the numbers (I'm not considering my expenses because I'd have to check them, and I'm too lazy, but I doubt I spent more than $1,000 on this site),
Then, I earned $112 for each article I wrote just by sitting down and doing research and writing quality content. I hope this motivates someone to turn their life around like I had to do with mine. Sure, it was spread out over 3 years, but you need to have an open mind to make money publishing.
I'm sharing this because white hat sites are my main source of income, and I want anyone reading this to know that they can still make money and live well even if they're using AI extensively. In my honest opinion, it's not that difficult to earn a thousand dollars a month just from ads.
For those who didn't read my previous thread and want to understand how much human-generated content impacts earnings, just know that the earnings highlighted in this red box represent all my human-written articles' earnings from the last month.
That means only 87% of the $942.22 is purely from AI-generated content, which is still significant, but I'm sure some people might find it interesting to know.

2121212.png

Those very articles, which only brought in $122.98, were making

1211308.png

In just one month. That was completely without AI, so you can see the huge earning potential individual articles can have. It's the difference between one article earning $,200 in a month versus an AI-driven site with 17,000 posts earning $800 in a month.

Ideally, I'll use my skills to surpass the site's previous all-time high earnings.

TLDR: If you're reading this and want to start a website to make money, you can do it! Just believe in yourself, write great content, pick the right niche, etc. It's not as difficult as it seems.

How do you decide which niches to target for your additional websites?

I choose based on what I feel like creating because if I'm not passionate about it, I might end up abandoning the site like I did with the first one years ago.

There are also other factors. I check out the competition to make sure I can actually rank because if even the long-tail keywords are dominated by giant sites, it's pointless for me if I'm not willing to build backlinks. I only build backlinks for lead generation type sites, high-ticket sites, or things that can easily earn the money back (like vehicles, etc.).

I'm not going to create a hiking site if every search result is dominated by a giant hiking site with maps of every trail and mountain ranking when I know I can't easily earn my money back for the amount I'd spend trying to beat them.

I enjoy hiking, but I don't enjoy it enough to invest thousands trying to rank for mountain trail keywords. This isn't to say it's impossible to rank for them, but you need to be honest with yourself about what you care about.

For my next three sites, I'm going to choose topics based on what interests me, and right now, I'm leaning towards pets.

The advice I'd give to others (even though I don't always follow it myself, but I think it's a good rule of thumb) is to:

1. Make a list of 5 niches you're interested in (to ensure you're really committed to one, because it's hard to predict if it will be profitable).
  2. Go to websites where you can buy and sell sites, and look for sites in those niches.
  3. Check their earnings or ask for their earnings and traffic.
  4. Just like that, you'll get a better idea of how profitable each niche could be.
Are you planning to use low, medium, or high-quality articles across all your sites, or will you focus on certain types of content for each niche?

I aim to create as much high-quality content as possible. The reason there are a lot of low-quality articles on my first site is that when I started, I didn't fully know what I was doing. So, many of the earlier articles aren't the best in terms of content. However, nowadays, most of what I produce is decent to read, even though some articles might take a while to get to the point or might sound a bit robotic.

Ideally, I want all my websites to have content produced in the same way. I'm not aiming to create image-heavy sites or anything that an AI can't generate content for.

"I just started my blogging journey a few weeks ago. I'm seeking advice and tips. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!"

My top advice is don't give up. Google's sandbox can discourage many bloggers before they even get started. It might take months before you start earning from ads if you're not using black hat techniques.

But knowing that you won't earn much at the beginning makes it easier to push through those initial months.

Even my biggest blogging failure still earned me $16,000 because I never sold the website and took my time to learn SEO.

Back then, I only knew about 20% of what I know now, and yet, I still wrote articles that were good enough to earn $16,000.

Top Bottom