Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS Goal - 1000$/day revenue, currently at 200$/day using dating CPA

GOALS

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself. I've been making a significant income in the adult tube industry, enough to be considered wealthy in my local context. When it comes to money, I believe the sky's the limit. Hence, I decided to invest my current earnings and potentially generate a fortune :)

Thanks to mmolearn, I delved into CPA marketing and internet marketing. After hours of study and testing, I landed with the LosPollos network. The main draw for me is their smartlinks, making promotion easy with ready-made landing pages. Initially, I earned through free traffic from adult tubes, bringing in a daily profit ranging from $10 to $30 without any investment.

Recently, inspired by motivating CPA stories, I decided to put more effort into this venture. I initially tested media buying with PopAds.net, which wasn't bad. However, I later realized that with the same budget, I could achieve better results with another network. After a few small campaigns with PopAds.net (around a $30 budget), I discontinued their use.

After days of testing campaigns, I joined an advertising network specializing in popunder traffic (whose name I won't reveal yet). I tried campaigns targeting tier 1 geos like France, the USA, and the UK, but unfortunately, all failed in terms of ROI.

Reflecting on the common practice of targeting tier 1 geos, I shifted my focus to tier 3. I launched my first tier 3 campaign, specifically targeting third-world countries that most marketers avoid. With a $20 budget, it turned out to be the first time in my CPA journey that I stumbled upon a profitable campaign! The ROI for this particular tier 3 geo exceeded 300% on the $30 budget.

Encouraged by this success, I topped up my balance with an additional $60 on the same day, and the ROI remained impressive, exceeding 110%. While not aiming for astronomical ROI, anything covering my ad spends is considered a successful campaign in my book. I tested this strategy for three days, and here are the results:

11.png

I need to clarify that this isn't net profit; it includes the ad expenses (popunder). However, over the three days, the average ROI consistently exceeded 100%. Now, let me share the results from yesterday, where I made more than $200, marking a prime achievement for me.

22.png

Currently, my plan is to allocate approximately $150 - $200 per day for media buying. Given the current campaign's ROI of around 100%, I can potentially double the investment. After testing for about a week, I aim to incrementally raise the budget until it reaches a point where I'm generating $1000 per day in revenue and, subsequently, $2000 per day in net profit :)

I'm not just here to share my success but also to motivate myself and anyone who may think CPA is a dying industry—here's the proof. It's time to rise and grab your share before it potentially faces challenges (hopefully never happens).

Thanks for reading. I'll provide updates on this thread periodically and appreciate your insights on ways to further grow in this space.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Awesome journey! Do you employ landers, or are you allowing LosPollos to display whichever prelanders they prefer?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Awesome journey! Do you employ landers, or are you allowing LosPollos to display whichever prelanders they prefer?

I currently don't use any landers as I'm not well-versed in them. I've heard that using a lander can boost revenue, but I'm uncertain if the same applies to smartlink offers. With smartlinks, visitors often encounter several landers before reaching the actual lead. By the way, what's the difference between a lander and a prelander? Does LosPollos display a lander or a prelander? I initially thought it was a lander :)

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Fascinating! How do you determine the minimum bid for CPM in your campaign setup?

Heracyte

Reaction score
I currently don't use any landers as I'm not well-versed in them. I've heard that using a lander can boost revenue, but I'm uncertain if the same applies to smartlink offers. With smartlinks, visitors often encounter several landers before reaching the actual lead. By the way, what's the difference between a lander and a prelander? Does LosPollos display a lander or a prelander? I initially thought it was a lander :)

The conversion typically occurs on the lander, like a signup form or similar element. Smartlink offers, on the other hand, use pre-landers designed to capture attention or validate the visitor, often with a brief quiz, before leading them to the actual offer's landing page.

One of the benefits of using smartlinks is that the affiliate network provides their highest-converting pre-landers, so I believe your assessment is spot on.

HotSport

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck! This is a massive industry with great potential for earning significant profits!

HotSport

Reaction score
Let us know how it goes! 😉

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
For Tier 3 traffic, give iMonetizeIt a try and request them to optimize your link for those regions. On my best days, I managed to reach up to $0.01 EPC.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For Tier 3 traffic, give iMonetizeIt a try and request them to optimize your link for those regions. On my best days, I managed to reach up to $0.01 EPC.

Glad to hear that! Thanks for the advice!

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes! 😉

Of course! Here are today’s results:

image 1.webp

Here’s the breakdown:

• Total ad spend: $82.14
  • Revenue from conversions (generated via free traffic from tube sites): $17.11
  • Net profit: $216.91 - $82.14 = $134.77
Thanks! I’ll provide an update tomorrow!

HotSport

Reaction score
You’re really making me consider jumping in. Do you need any specific knowledge for this? Can someone with a general background in marketing, website creation, and related fields handle it?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You’re really making me consider jumping in. Do you need any specific knowledge for this? Can someone with a general background in marketing, website creation, and related fields handle it?
Absolutely. Before investing in media buying, take the time to study and read threads and journeys here. I suggest starting with SOI dating smartlinks before diving into more complex options like product offers. There are many YouTube videos promoting CPA offers with media buying from networks like PropellerAds. While some of these videos might be misleading, they can give you a clearer picture of what to expect. Also, avoid free traffic methods—they tend to be a waste of time. Instead, set aside a budget for small campaigns and focus on spending more on those that show a positive ROI.

HotSport

Reaction score
Absolutely. Before investing in media buying, take the time to study and read threads and journeys here. I suggest starting with SOI dating smartlinks before diving into more complex options like product offers. There are many YouTube videos promoting CPA offers with media buying from networks like PropellerAds. While some of these videos might be misleading, they can give you a clearer picture of what to expect. Also, avoid free traffic methods—they tend to be a waste of time. Instead, set aside a budget for small campaigns and focus on spending more on those that show a positive ROI.
Thanks! I’ll take your advice. 😉

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
That’s great! Have you experimented with other offers?

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Of course! Here are today’s results:

View attachment 38359

Here’s the breakdown:

• Total ad spend: $82.14
  • Revenue from conversions (generated via free traffic from tube sites): $17.11
  • Net profit: $216.91 - $82.14 = $134.77
Thanks! I’ll provide an update tomorrow!
Are you sure you're not missing out on important details in the conversations?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not missing out on important details in the conversations?

I’m not certain, to be honest. So far, LosPollos is the only network I’ve worked with for smartlinks. I should test other networks to draw a more accurate conclusion.

That’s great! Have you experimented with other offers?

Yes, I tried their sweepstakes with the same Tier 3 geo. They generated a lot of conversions, but the payout was very low, barely covering my ad budget. That’s why I stick with dating offers. If you’re going for sweepstakes, it might be better to focus on Tier 1 or Tier 2 geos.

LinTaru

Reaction score

Don’t focus solely on profit. Your results can vary based on your skills and experience.

Top Bottom