Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal - 100$ Daily Quora and CpaBuild

GOALS

LoganG

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm excited to embark on a journey with Quora and CPABuild, spanning approximately five months. Stay tuned for updates and insights!

I've successfully demonstrated a method to generate income through Quora and CPABuild, backed by the following statistics:
  • Quora accounts: Over 80 manually created accounts
  • Niches: Focused on social media and gift cards
  • Method: No bots involved, just VPN add-ons like Browsec or Anonymox
While this manual approach has proven effective, it demands significant time and effort to manage accounts and prevent suspensions or disablements by Quora. At times, VPN add-ons are utilized to log in from various IP addresses.
Looking ahead, I am considering the use of a Quora bot with features such as auto-answer, keyword-based question searching, and auto account creation. Socinator appears to be an option, though I haven't tested it yet. In the past, the riseist bot was also used, but it is no longer available.
As of now, the earnings for December up to the creation of this thread are as follows. Your interest and readership are appreciated. Thank you.

cpabnbbpy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cetical

Reaction score
Congratulations on your earnings! Scaling up with a bot sounds like a smart move. Sitting there and manually answering questions can be exhausting and inefficient. Automating as soon as possible is the way to go.

LoganG

Reaction score
Congratulations on your earnings! Scaling up with a bot sounds like a smart move. Sitting there and manually answering questions can be exhausting and inefficient. Automating as soon as possible is the way to go.

That's precisely why I'm seeking a bot, as I lack experience with Socinator. Do you utilize a bot to automate task responses on Quora?

Owercull

Reaction score
Wow, that's an impressive earning. Could you share how many answers you make per day?

LoganG

Reaction score
Wow, that's an impressive earning. Could you share how many answers you make per day?
Currently, I manage over 80 accounts. I use two accounts to post around five answers each, but finding niche-related questions and answering them manually is very time-consuming.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
How many hours a day do you dedicate to this?

LoganG

Reaction score
How many hours a day do you dedicate to this?

Each session lasts about 2 to 3 hours. I usually spend time answering Quora questions at noon and night

Cetical

Reaction score
That's precisely why I'm seeking a bot, as I lack experience with Socinator. Do you utilize a bot to automate task responses on Quora?

I don't use Quora, but I suggest trying Socinator. Check their knowledge base to learn about its features. By doing this job manually, you're missing out on potential earnings. It costs only $10 per month for 10 accounts. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

Top Bottom