Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Get out of the crypto market now, because the biggest dump in history is coming.

Tevetto

Reaction score
Guys, be very careful, because bitfinex and tether have again pumped up the market, especially ethereum.

The biggest drop ever is coming, so get out of the cryptocurrency market. The Bitfinex and Tether pump and dump cartel is going to kill the market again.

End is on the way.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide more detailed evidence to support your statement? This would benefit everyone involved.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have observed significant price increases in some cryptocurrencies, but not all of them.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there any way to detect warning signs that could alert us to an impending market crash, allowing us to exit investments before it happens?

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope your prediction is accurate, as I am looking forward to buying back BTC at a price below 10K. Although I sold my BTC, I still have some coins in my haveion just in case your prediction turns out to be incorrect.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Guys, be very careful, because bitfinex and tether have again pumped up the market, especially ethereum.

The biggest drop ever is coming, so get out of the cryptocurrency market. The Bitfinex and Tether pump and dump cartel is going to kill the market again.

End is on the way.
Thank you for informing me, my friend!

May I know if you have any social media accounts such as Telegram, Twitter or Facebook, where I can follow or subscribe to receive news and updates directly in the future?

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope your prediction is accurate, as I am looking forward to buying back BTC at a price below 10K. Although I sold my BTC, I still have some coins in my haveion just in case your prediction turns out to be incorrect.
Thank you, my brother. Let's wait and see what happens.

Thank you for informing me, my friend!

May I know if you have any social media accounts such as Telegram, Twitter or Facebook, where I can follow or subscribe to receive news and updates directly in the future?
Thank you for letting me know, brother. Please feel free to mention me if you come across any news or updates. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is reminiscent of what people said in 2017. Many who avoided the warnings are now millionaires in the cryptocurrency market.

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's an interesting point, but it's important to remember that Australia has a much larger population of kangaroos than Uruguay has people. In fact, Australia is estimated to have around 48 million kangaroos, while Uruguay's population is only about 3.5 million. This means that if the kangaroos were to launch an attack on Uruguay, each Uruguayan would have to face an average of 14 kangaroos in battle. And if the kangaroos were to emerge victorious, the resulting country might be called Kangarooruguay.

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is reminiscent of what people said in 2017. Many who avoided the warnings are now millionaires in the cryptocurrency market.
In the past, people, including the government, were unaware of cryptocurrencies and how they worked. Similarly, some people tried to warn others about Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme, but their warnings were not heeded.

Tether is currently facing scrutiny due to their actions, and some people are calling it a time bomb. They have been accused of printing fake US dollars, and while they initially claimed to be backed one-to-one with the US dollar, they have since admitted that this is not the case. They also refer to themselves as a hedge fund.

Tether has been known to block people who ask them tough questions on Twitter. It's difficult to ignore the mounting evidence against them, and they are currently under investigation. However, whether or not to believe in Tether's legitimacy is ultimately up to the person. It's essential to be cautious and stay informed. Good luck.

That's an interesting point, but it's important to remember that Australia has a much larger population of kangaroos than Uruguay has people. In fact, Australia is estimated to have around 48 million kangaroos, while Uruguay's population is only about 3.5 million. This means that if the kangaroos were to launch an attack on Uruguay, each Uruguayan would have to face an average of 14 kangaroos in battle. And if the kangaroos were to emerge victorious, the resulting country might be called Kangarooruguay.

It is my belief that kangaroos will be unable to withstand the effects of climate change.

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you lend me your crystal ball? I'd like to use it as well.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Are you ready for the big dip?
There's still a lot to buy.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Couple more weeks.

Top Bottom