Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SEO Get a lightning-fast indexation boost with our DA 93 backlink!

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can create a post or comment on a page with high authority and indexing capabilities, which is already pre-indexed for optimal visibility. The page in question is hosted on an EDU domain from Stanford University, making it a valuable target for boosting your website's search engine optimization.

With a domain authority of 92
page authority of 57
trust flow of 23
citation flow of 40
and a country code of USA, this page is a prime candidate for adding a backlink to your website. The domain age of 34 years and Alexa rank of 1107 further add to its credibility.

To get your backlink indexed quickly, head over to https://arrowmania.tripod.com/guestbook.html and sign the guestbook with a fake name. Then, add the URL of the Stanford University page in the site URL field (http://precision.stanford.edu/forum/read_topic.php?id=46) and ask Google to recrawl the page. This method is incredibly effective at getting your page indexed in just a few hours.

This technique is a well-kept secret that can give your website a significant boost in search engine rankings. Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your website's SEO and enjoy the benefits of increased visibility and traffic.

Bhaiya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
On a serious note, you're very welcome for the share. I'm glad it was helpful to you. Feel free to return and let me know when the backlink starts appearing in your Google Search Console (GSC).

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I conduct a thorough search for links with a Domain Authority (DA) of 90+ using tools like Ahrefs and Moz. I analyze the backlink profiles of prominent websites to discover the sources of their links. Once I find accessible opportunities, I reverse engineer the process.

I have identified around five different sites where anyone can obtain a DA 90 backlink. Gumroad.com is one of them, and they offer five free guest posts. These guest posts provide the full power of DA 90 on the root domain, without any sub-domain web 2.0 links that may be of lower quality.

Top Bottom