Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Free Tool for Mass Embedding YouTube Videos in WordPress

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Free WordPress Plugin for Automated Mass Embedding of YouTube Videos"

With this plugin, you can quickly and easily embed thousands of YouTube videos on your WordPress blog using relevant keywords. Some of the advantages of using this tool include:

• Completely free to use
  • Automated process - simply enter your desired keywords and the plugin will do the rest
  • Can fetch up to 1000 videos per keyword
  • No limit on the number of keywords you can use
  • Can add 5000 or more videos in a single run of approximately 45 minutes
  • No need for manual configuration
  • No limitations whatsoever
To get started, download the plugin here (link to download). Follow the simple steps outlined in the Readme file, and you'll be up and running in no time.

We value your feedback! Please share your thoughts on the plugin after using it. If you find it helpful, consider leaving a thank you note. Enjoy the benefits of effortless mass embedding of YouTube videos on your WordPress blog!

TwilightWise

Reaction score
That sounds intriguing. I will definitely consider exploring it in the near future. Thank you for sharing this information.

PunkMega

Reaction score
That's great to hear! Once you've had the opportunity to use it, I look forward to reading your review.

ForumChell

Reaction score
Im gonna answer in public rather and PM

1) I plan on making a new subdomain and populating it with twenty categories, each containing a thousand videos. If my script runs indefinitely, will YouTube remove it?

You have the flexibility to create numerous categories and add an extensive collection of videos as desired. In fact, I currently have a website that is operational and features approximately 300,000 videos. Rest assured, we do not directly scrape YouTube pages, so there is no risk of your site being banned.

2) Can I set the embedded video player to start playing automatically?

The default embed code provided by YouTube does not have autoplay enabled. Additionally, WordPress does not permit the use of Iframe, which is the method to enable autoplay. While I will explore potential workarounds, at the moment, autoplay functionality may not be achievable. Please bear with this limitation for now.

Upilword

Reaction score
Can I simply include the video in my content by embedding it? And is it possible to include the thumbnail along with the embedded video?

Top Bottom