Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Free and easy way to make $30-$150+ daily using the Pinterest method to kickstart your business.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd like to share a method that I've frequently used to earn between $30-$150+ per day with just a few minutes of work. I'm unsure if this technique has been shared before, so my apologies if it has. Likewise, I want to apologize to anyone who has already been using this method and feels that I'm revealing it to everyone. I believe there's enough for everyone to benefit from.

As a new member of this forum, I wanted to contribute something rather than just taking. While $$30-$150+ per day may not be significant for some people, I'm confident it can be helpful to many new users here who may need it for rent or as startup capital for their inventory, for example. Additionally, the great thing about this method is that there are no upfront costs involved. However, it's advisable to allocate some earnings towards a budget down the line, as it can be challenging in the beginning but ultimately rewarding.

Now, let me explain the method in detail, so if you're already familiar with it, feel free to skip ahead. This method revolves around Pinterest and group boards. I created several large group boards related to a specific niche, such as handmade jewelry and eCommerce/sales. Additionally, I sought invitations to join established boards in the same niche, particularly those focused on shopping or gifts. It's important to note that around 9 out of 10 boards allow members to invite others, so look for boards that permit invitations if you haven't created them yourself.

Once you have 10 or more substantial group boards on your profile, you can start monetizing them in two ways:

1. Selling invitations to these boards. If the boards are related to sales or eCommerce, you can invite other small business owners to pin their products on these boards. Emphasize that Pinterest is one of the leading drivers of online traffic and explain how pins continue to attract significant traffic for months, even after being pinned for around 4 months.
  2. Promoting products on the boards. As the owner of these group boards, you can feature products and promote them to the board's audience. You can highlight the benefits of the products and provide links or information on how interested people can make a purchase.
This method allows you to leverage the popularity and reach of Pinterest and its group boards to generate a steady income. Remember, the more active and engaged the boards, the higher the potential for earning money.

1. Offer pins for sale. You can sell promotional services to the same audience by offering to pin their items directly from their website or other listing platforms onto these boards. Emphasize the large number of followers and the hundreds of thousands of weekly views that these boards receive. Once again, highlight the long-lasting impact of pins and how this method will provide a good return on investment over an extended period.
To sell invites and pins, you can create an account on platforms like Fiverr or similar micro job sites. Use appropriate keywords to maximize the visibility of your listings and share them in communities where your target audience frequents. For example, if you're targeting handmade jewelry or eCommerce, try reaching out to Etsy users. If your focus is on MLM or work-from-home opportunities, consider posting in relevant Facebook groups or on company pages to ensure that all distributors of that particular company see your offerings. Highlight the fact that if they're not using this method to generate sales and sign-ups, their competitors likely are.

This is just one of several methods I employ to generate a consistent monthly income. On average, I make around $2,500 to $3,000 per month using this method, with minimal promotional efforts. As time has passed, the amount of time required has decreased significantly. Initially, the monthly income and time investment were not as favorable as they are now. Additionally, I have gained valuable clients through this method who have availed themselves of higher-priced services and subscription packages. For instance, I may offer social media management or reputation management packages to clients who are easy to work with.

For beginners, this method is an excellent way to earn some extra cash to invest in apps, bots, and other resources. There's no reason why someone couldn't scale this up and create a substantial website offering invites to various pages, potentially earning four figures per day. I have experimented with different pricing structures using different accounts. Initially, I offered 5 invites for $5, 15 for $10, and 30 for $15. However, I discovered that Pinterest imposed a limit on invites, which resulted in me hitting blocks and being unable to send out more invites. Consequently, I adjusted the prices to $5 for 1 invite, $20 for 5 invites, and $100 for 35 invites. I found that people make purchases at every price level. If someone buys just one invite, I redirect them to my other service, offering a pinning service where they can pay me to do the pinning instead of doing it themselves.

To streamline the process, I set up quick replies on Fiverr. This allows me to complete orders within minutes and immediately mark them as complete using a prepopulated standard message. In the mornings, I spend about 10 minutes fulfilling 3 or 4 orders and then move on to the next item on my daily to-do list. In terms of earning per hour, it amounts to hundreds of dollars, which is quite satisfactory. If I could find a dozen more endeavors that pay me a few hundred dollars per hour, I would be incredibly content.

I understand that this method may seem straightforward, and it's possible that someone else has already mentioned it. If that's the case, I apologize for the repetition. If you feel you have gained something valuable from this information, please show your appreciation by clicking the thumbs-up or thanks button.

Facent

Reaction score
Hey, I appreciate it! I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate you sharing this information. I haven't had any experience with Pinterest, so it might be beneficial for me to explore it.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm delighted. I trust that this concept will inspire others to generate additional ideas or enable them to modify this approach for their specific needs, improving its effectiveness.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
Great post, thank you for sharing.

Wow, it's surprising how many people are joining here and posting about wanting to earn $20 per month.

I understand that earning $20 - $100 per day may not seem significant to certain people.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Is any of this process automated? How difficult is it to produce "large boards"? It appears that creating large boards could be the most challenging aspect for a beginner.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is any of this process automated? How difficult is it to produce "large boards"? It appears that creating large boards could be the most challenging aspect for a beginner.
Great question. No, it wasn't automated. Some people who read this might know an automated method, but personally, I did it manually over time. However, it was much faster than you might expect, probably taking only 30 to 60 minutes a day initially. There were certain limitations and blocks in place that restricted what I could do.

I'll be honest, I had a few resources that made the process easier for me. I found places where I could promote the specific niches I cover to attract customers. I also had resources to advertise the fact that I had a board where others could pin their content. By going to places where these people gather, making a post inviting them to join my board and pin freely, many people expressed interest. At that point, I would collect their email addresses and the link to their profiles. Once I had the link, I would follow them and then invite them to the board in question. I would also join relevant groups on Facebook and make posts about the boards there, or even better, join existing boards instead of creating my own.

To find relevant boards, I would search for a particular topic and click on the "boards" section. Then, I would scroll down, looking for the group board symbol, and request to join it. If I followed someone, I could send them a message within Pinterest. Alternatively, I could go to a popular group board and ask someone to add me in the comments of the pins.

By joining enough boards, I could also share infographics that linked back to my products. Infographics are highly appreciated and widely shared, so they generated a lot of organic traffic and shares. Additionally, I could promote affiliate products on group boards that had tens of thousands of followers and viewers. There were numerous ways to monetize this approach.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand your point about the most challenging aspect, but simultaneously, this opportunity is ideal for people without financial resources but with ample time. It would particularly benefit young people or those residing in countries where this amount of money holds significant value.

Pro Tip: To enhance your conversion rates, it is crucial to employ well-written language in your promotional posts. It is universally disliked when text contains broken English. If English is not your first language, consider seeking assistance from someone proficient in editing to refine your post.

Providing exceptional customer service is paramount. When confronted with inquiries or orders, maintain a polite and prompt approach. Additionally, avoid being stingy. If you encounter a demanding customer or someone attempting to exploit you for a refund, it's best to grant them the refund and prioritize their satisfaction. The stress and negative reviews outweigh the loss of income from a few orders. Remember that negative feedback and disputes with difficult people are visible to others. Even in situations where you believe you are not at fault or someone is behaving irrationally, maintain professionalism and stop from engaging in trivial arguments.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To be frank, I was simply sharing a method without any intention of promoting anything. While I would love to send invites to everyone requesting them here on BHW, I only have a limited number of invites reserved for clients. Moreover, sharing my account links publicly for people to ask for invites would require careful consideration on my part. Nonetheless, I'm here to respond to any messages and assist people in their journey. You can try searching for phrases like "list of group boards" or "Pinterest group board list" on Google. Additionally, visit the profiles of users who are members of large group boards and explore from there. Typically, people who belong to one group board are likely to be members of others. If you come across a group board relevant to your niche, visit it and explore the profiles of other members. Chances are you'll discover more group boards on their profiles, and so on.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this intriguing information! From what I gather, you're essentially encouraging people to actively participate as contributors on a group page rather than simply following it passively.

BigPurple

Reaction score
Could you provide me with additional information regarding the attractive canine in your profile picture, OP? I am interested in learning more about it.

GuiltyMellow

Reaction score
Do I have a correct understanding? You participate in groups that have a substantial number of specialized followers, and then you sell invitations or pins to small businesses. What prevents those business owners from sharing their content directly on those boards without involving you?

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Do I have a correct understanding? You participate in groups that have a substantial number of specialized followers, and then you sell invitations or pins to small businesses. What prevents those business owners from sharing their content directly on those boards without involving you?
In order to access the pin, they need to be invited, and you can sell the invitation to them. Of course, there will always be people who try to get it for free. However, most people are willing to pay a small amount if they believe it's a good deal, and in all fairness, it is. If they choose not to use the pin after paying for the invitation, it's their responsibility. On the other hand, if they use the pin regularly, they will see a significant return on investment.

Nevertheless, some people will attempt to bypass you by seeking information about the boards first and asking to be invited. In that case, simply provide them with the facts - it took you weeks to obtain invites to many of the boards. If they're willing to wait, you're open to sharing your profile with them.

This approach actually brings in more clients for other services because you can tell them that if they can't afford the service, they can invest their time in doing it themselves. Just like the service offering the pins, if they want to acquire invites on their own, they can, but if they want you to handle it for them, you can assist. It's all about finding the people who are willing to pay, and trust me, there are numerous people who are willing to pay $10 or $20 for a service they know will benefit their business.

KingDoom

Reaction score
I believe you've made a lifelong friend :) She's a unique combination of a wild Arizona coyote and a collie, which I affectionately refer to as a "colliecoy." She's incredibly intelligent, surpassing any dog I've ever encountered, although people tend to say that about their own dogs. She's incredibly pampered and avoids commands, preferring to do as she pleases ;)

And how about your furry companion?

Suruct

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, buddy. How much time did it take you to cultivate 10 extensive clusters of boards?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, buddy. How much time did it take you to cultivate 10 extensive clusters of boards?

You are not obligated to create and grow your own boards. Instead, you can simply join existing boards without starting a new one. As an example, I have 38 boards on one of my accounts, but I only created one of them.

On another account, I did create six boards around the same time. However, this was in the past, approximately two years ago, when there were no restrictions on inviting others. I could invite anyone who asked, as long as we were mutually following each other. The reason I was able to quickly grow these boards was because I already had resources related to that particular niche. These resources included social media pages on Facebook and various forums on the relevant marketplaces, which had tens of thousands of members. I would create a post inviting them to join if they wanted to contribute to those boards, and I would receive hundreds of messages and replies from people asking to be invited. Within a few weeks, the number of board members reached four digits. With the active participation of the members, hundreds of pins were added daily, making the boards increasingly attractive. As a result, when I stopped giving out free invites, people were willing to pay a few dollars for an invitation.

It is much quicker to receive invitations to other boards and start from there.

Top Bottom