Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Fiverr.com is now causing embarrassment and soon, I will likely close my account.

Binderke

Reaction score
I understand that Fiverr is trying to lure users back to their platform, but I find the frequent reminders to be disagreeable.

This is the message I received today:

"Your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status, based on your recent activity."

Yesterday, I received a message stating that my gigs were paused due to inactivity:

"Since we have not heard back from you, we assume you are currently unavailable to work on Fiverr. Your gigs have been paused and removed from our listings.

You can reactivate them at any time by logging in to your Fiverr account, going to your profile page, clicking the Paused tab, selecting the Gig menu, and clicking Activate."

ITS TOTAL ABSURD!!!

Screevava

Reaction score
It would be preferable since it seems you have no requirement for Fiverr.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be preferable since it seems you have no requirement for Fiverr.
Incorrect, my original intention was to sell my products there at some point in the future. However, I have decided against it now because of the relentless stream of spam emails I receive daily concerning my account. These emails have become similar to those originating from SEOClerks.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I concur that Fiverr's quality is deteriorating with each passing day.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Incorrect, my original intention was to sell my products there at some point in the future. However, I have decided against it now because of the relentless stream of spam emails I receive daily concerning my account. These emails have become similar to those originating from SEOClerks.
That's precisely why I suggested it would be more advantageous for you to vacate the area, allowing room for the vendors who dedicate their entire day there.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's precisely why I suggested it would be more advantageous for you to vacate the area, allowing room for the vendors who dedicate their entire day there.
However, that's not really the main focus, is it?

Top Bottom