Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Feel free to ask about anything related to Python.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

As stated in the title, I am available to answer any questions you may have regarding Python, particularly related to web scraping and automation. Feel free to ask me anything.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the process of implementing a monad in Python?

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which one would you prefer: requests or urllib? Selenium or Puppeteer? Lxml or BeautifulSoup?

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we effectively transform Python into a desktop .exe application suitable for Windows 11?

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you kindly recommend a suitable course for newcomers? I'm specifically interested in something focused on automation and web scraping. Many thanks in advance! (I'm planning to begin this month) :)

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
requests or urllib ?
selenium or puppeteer ?
lxml or beautifulsoup ?

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did you manage to learn to use Python without feeling like you want to give up? My brain feels like it's melting!

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you kindly recommend a suitable course for newcomers? I'm specifically interested in something focused on automation and web scraping. Many thanks in advance! (I'm planning to begin this month) :)

I like to begin with the basics first. Once you've got those down, you can explore any direction you want. I recommend starting with AI. As for courses, I think Mosh Hamadani's channel is a great place to learn. Good luck!

Binderke

Reaction score
requests or urllib ?
selenium or puppeteer ?
lxml or beautifulsoup ?

AIOHTTP simplifies parallelism compared to other options.
It's like comparing apples to oranges (Python vs. JavaScript).
Regular expressions (Regex).

Cropol

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Feel free to ask me anything about Python, particularly in the areas of web scraping and automation.
How can I open a specific Chrome browser instance that is already synced and signed in? I have a shortcut on my PC, but despite trying ChatGPT and other resources, I haven't been able to accomplish this.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can I open a specific Chrome browser instance that is already synced and signed in? I have a shortcut on my PC, but despite trying ChatGPT and other resources, I haven't been able to accomplish this.
Here's a YouTube video that explains how to do that.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
ChatGPT has joined the conversation...

Slipkin

Reaction score
How to navigate around funcaptcha?

FinestNyc

Reaction score

Simple—store the profile in your folders, then instruct Python to access that folder.

How to navigate around funcaptcha?

The easiest approach is to use a captcha-solving service. With Python requests, you can identify your specific captcha code, send it to the service, and then input their response into the captcha field.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble, but Puppeteer is your best bet—no question about it. (Playwright might also be an option, but definitely not Selenium.)

requests or urllib ?
selenium or puppeteer ?
lxml or beautifulsoup ?

Don't waste your time with Selenium; it has numerous drawbacks, including a lack of high-quality libraries for effective scraping or botting. Opt for Puppeteer or Playwright instead, as they offer excellent stealth and accuracy for automation. I switched from Selenium to Puppeteer and it was the best decision I ever made.

funcaptcha?

Puppeteer (Node.js) provides many solutions for this, and various NPM libraries can address the issue effectively. Generally, you'll find Python packages that attempt to replicate (but often fail to match) the functionality of Puppeteer/Node.js packages.

Just go with Puppeteer.

Top Bottom