gifd

Feel free to ask about anything related to Python.

Marysis

Reaction score
How to navigate around funcaptcha?

As many have mentioned, there are numerous services available that handle it automatically. I use Death by Captcha and always ensure that you use reliable proxies.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
How long does it take to develop a bot with a GUI for creating Gmail accounts? What are the typical market prices for this kind of work?

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It depends on your skill level. For a beginner, it might take over a month, while an advanced developer could complete it in 2 or 3 days.

As for pricing, you can either charge a monthly fee or a one-time payment.

Slipkin

Reaction score
How would you automate running a software program hundreds of times (and uninstalling it) while avoiding detection that it’s the same person executing it each time?

Mylingna

Reaction score
What are the most profitable bots to create using Python?

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How would you automate running a software program hundreds of times (and uninstalling it) while avoiding detection that it’s the same person executing it each time?

If it's desktop software, you can vary the time between runs and change your IP address each time you execute it.

Dularket

Reaction score
How long does it take to create a Telegram bot in Python? And how long would it take for me to learn from scratch? Thanks in advance!

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How long does it take to create a Telegram bot in Python? And how long would it take for me to learn from scratch? Thanks in advance!

If you're a complete beginner, you'll need to start by learning the basics of Python. Assuming you dedicate 2 hours a day to learning, it will take around 1 to 2 months to get a good grasp of the fundamentals. Once you've mastered these basics, you'll be ready to start building any bot you want.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
What’s a money-making method using Python and its automation capabilities that can be scaled, run on a server 24/7, and is likely to generate income?

How can you modify the Selenium browser driver to avoid detection by bot security measures?

What’s the toughest challenge you’ve faced while using Python? For me, it was overcoming procrastination. :)

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What’s a money-making method using Python and its automation capabilities that can be scaled, run on a server 24/7, and is likely to generate income?

How can you modify the Selenium browser driver to avoid detection by bot security measures?

What’s the toughest challenge you’ve faced while using Python? For me, it was overcoming procrastination. :)

The best way to make money with Python and automation is to create bots that handle manual tasks automatically.

To avoid detection, try spoofing the following:

MAC address
Screen resolution
IP address
User agent
The toughest challenge I’ve faced was learning classes and object-oriented programming (OOP). Haha!

13,169Threads
27,697Messages
3,836Members
gurshajLatest member