Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook FB Ads - Gambling Audience Targeting

SelfDev

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm trying to figure out how to target my audience (online gambling) without reaching the "workers". Right now, my ads seem to be reaching only the online gambling admins, which isn't giving me the results I want.
Any suggestions on how I can target the players specifically and avoid the workers?

Poolab

Reaction score
because of how you aim your campaign

Comicsp

Reaction score
You should share more details about how you run your campaign, like location, target group, age, and other specifics. With your current post, it's hard for anyone to help you with your problem.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
how you achieve your campaign goals, like location, target group, age, etc.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
I want to know more about this...

I have the same issue. We're targeting Southeast Asian countries with a gambling niche on Facebook. I usually use lookalike audiences from web activities at 0-1%, 3-5%, and 5-10%. In the first week, the results are good, but in the first month, our ads start performing poorly. We change the content every two weeks after the frequency reaches 2 and spend about $50 per ad set (we have 12 ad sets for 0-1%, 3-5%, and 5-10%, split between Facebook and Instagram).

My questions are:

• Should I switch to interest-based audiences?
  • Should I use Automatic Audiences from Facebook? (I know it sounds dumb, but I want your opinion)
  • Should I increase the budget? (I want to do this, but I need to convince my boss)

Idoligna

Reaction score
You can set specific goals in the target section.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
Which country are you focusing on? You can easily figure out which cities in that country have potential. Then, you can target specific details like a few key sentences. If you already have a list of potential customers, you can use it for targeting. Good luck!

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Make sure to carefully read the audience exclusion section in the detailed targeting settings.

Bracell

Reaction score
Because of how you target your campaign.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Don't rely solely on your target audience. Optimize your content too.

Marysis

Reaction score
To better understand the situation, please share more details about your campaign.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
Which country are you focusing on? You can easily figure out which cities in that country have potential. Then, you can target specific details like a few key sentences. If you already have a list of potential customers, you can use it for targeting. Good luck!

We're primarily facing challenges in Indonesia. I've just received customer data and a FU list. Should I create a lookalike audience from the customer data?

Don't rely solely on your target audience. Optimize your content too.

Yes, we did. We tested various contents every week and implemented the most successful ones the following week. We tried everything that worked in other countries, but we've been facing challenges specifically in Indonesia.

You can set specific goals in the target section.

Primarily, we run two types of ads: sales ads directing to our thank you page for deposits, and lead ads aimed at acquiring more players. Last week, we also conducted brand awareness ads focused on link clicks to enhance branding in specific cities across Indonesia.

To better understand the situation, please share more details about your campaign.

What specific details do you need? I'm willing to share them with you.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
You can exclude any files that you do not want to target.

Proudel

Reaction score
Try setting up the campaign with improved keywords.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
To specifically target online gambling players and avoid targeting workers, you can try the following:

Segment your audience based on demographics, interests, and online behavior.
Advertise in relevant contexts, such as online gambling forums and communities.
Create lookalike audiences based on your existing customer base.
Implement retargeting campaigns to reach individuals who have shown interest in your offerings.
Collaborate with influential individuals within the online gambling community.

Top Bottom