Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Fastest WordPress hosting available?

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be managing a real estate website for a client that won't be the lightest, therefore I'm searching for the fastest WP hosting I can find.

What advice would you give?

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Check out ServeBolt or Pantheon if you need super-fast hosting.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WPX host is a good choice for the quickest.

Cloudways can also be used with their nitro pack boost.

Alternatively, use any external CDN to accelerate. I'm not sure if they still speed up because cloudflare or cloudfront does a good job on most of my websites.
Yes, Cloudflare is a great way to speed up your website by serving files from a CDN rather than your origin server. If a person's budget is limited, he could start with cheap hosting, use Cloudflare as a CDN to improve server response time, and then switch back to good hosting providers like WPX when money becomes available. WPX Hosting is regarded as one of the most cost-effective and quick-managed WordPress hosting providers.

Here's a link that backs up the statement above: WPX vs. 24 other hosting services. Link: https://wpx.net/wordpress-speed/in...in-ohashis-2022-wp-host-speed-tests-revealed/

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WPX host is a good choice for the quickest.

Cloudways can also be used with their nitro pack boost.

Alternatively, use any external CDN to accelerate. I'm not sure if they still speed up because cloudflare or cloudfront does a good job on most of my websites.

Ratnt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rocket.net is unquestionably fast.

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It all depends on where you live. Try to find webhosting near your target market.

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You should use avahost.ru.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Nowadays, I believe that any paid hosting service provides excellent speed. I believe it is a matter of locating the best deal for the required speed. Many webhosts provide shared hosting, in which your speed is shared with others, as well as single dedicated servers on tiered levels depending on the speed you require. I am confident that if you shop around, you will find the best price for a dedicated server for the speed that you require for a real estate website. A good strategy would be to start small and then increase your online speed as more visitors visit your site. Because you're just starting out, it sounds like you won't need a lot of speed right away.

Finding a webhost that is very cost effective in terms of what they offer in terms of security is more important to me as a beginner.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google Cloud Platform. Nothing beats the performance and latency of their networks. (They've got theirs on transoceanic cables. It's Google, by the way). Make certain that you select the premium tier network. Also, for the best performance, use an E2 instance with the most recent processors. The disadvantage is that you will have to install the machine/web server. The ideal configuration is Nginx as reverse proxy + Apache + PHP FPM + Varnish. I recommend installing the CWP panel on a Google Cloud instance because it already has this webserver model, so it's just one click after you set up the panel. If you're not sure how, hire a freelancer to do it for you. But I guarantee it will outperform any of the hosting options mentioned above. Most top-tier managed WordPress hosting providers use Google Cloud, which means you are paying for your site to be hosted on their server alongside many others. It is far preferable to have your own. Furthermore, Google Cloud offers $300 in free credits. Configure cloudflare alongside it, or use Google Cloud CDN. I prefer Cloudflare because it includes optimization tools.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe you can try any of these. Hostinger, Siteground, and Bluehost have all been used by me.
Hostinger
DreamHost
Bluehost
HostPapa
GreenGeeks
Kinsta \sSiteGround

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your target audience is in the United States, I believe the best option is to host with servers in the United States.
Don't buy the cheapest plan; instead, upgrade it.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suggest beginning with definition. What does the term "fastest" mean to you? The speed can be affected by a variety of factors, beginning with a hosted solution and ending with the plugins and addons that a person uses with their Wordpress.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress hosting.
I'm currently testing a domian on the Ionos $1 plan (Europe), and it's simple, slick, and fast.

The catch is that their live chat support informed me that their new plans contain some bugs.

You can't change the PHP settings.

They do not have a file manager panel; you must use FTP, which does not work on my plan; I tested four FTP clients, and the servername was always refused.

All you have to do is upload an htaccess file. With FTP, you can only access the wp-content directory.

Yes, I like the concept of Wordpress hosting; it's simple, slick, and fast, but I can't work effectively with such constraints.
Is this a limitation shared by all WordPress hosting providers?

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, Google Cloud VM is quick and simple to set up.
But what about the costs? Each resource, such as your virtual machine, network, bandwidth, SSD, and traffic volume, costs money.

Using a small vm with 1 CPU and 2GB RAM is fast with WordPress, but you do not have DDOS protection, so you may need to purchase an external DDOS mitigation service or use Cloudflare. Without traffic volume, this vm will cost you around $18 per month.

You can enable committed use for three years without making any upfront payments, reducing your costs by half.
Traffic costs are an additional charge; I'm not sure how much it will cost you if you have 100GB of traffic.
Perhaps you can save money on traffic costs by combining Google Cloud and Cloudflare? I'm not sure...

A shame that google not give you DDOS protection on your vm like Linode or ionos or others....
I like how simple their ssh console is to use; it opens and you type in your commands.
There are no complicated fricklings on the ssh console;

Permission denied, hostkeys not verified, ssh +password not working, and many more of these errors, most vm/vps providers have rigorous locks built in, I was unable to use their console with ssh keys or with ssh root@ip on other vps (hetzner).

So I'm using a web host and don't have to deal with complicated ssh tech frickling.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rocket.net appears to be reliable.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For my blogs, I use Bluehost hosting, which is the best hosting with 24/7 support.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Get a Linux VPS and install Openlitespeed, Directadmin, WP Rockets, and Cloudflare.

Kiss used shared hosting Goodbye forever. You can thank me later.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Your own managed dedicated server.

A1te

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WPEngine, Cloudways, and WPX, as well as a VPS.

NOTE: Avoid Godaddy because they entice you with low prices. However, their hosting is of poor quality! They are only useful for acquiring low-cost domain names.

Top Bottom