Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Failure with Fanpage and Facebook Ads

Taistandb

Reaction score
Does anyone else experience the issue where their Facebook fan page loses momentum and engagement within just 1-2 days after launching a campaign? I'm concerned about this and wondering if others can relate to this situation.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is advertising prohibited from being displayed?

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is advertising prohibited from being displayed?
The advertisements displayed are consistently flawed, and upon examination, I discover that the fan page is inactive.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience the issue where their Facebook fan page loses momentum and engagement within just 1-2 days after launching a campaign? I'm concerned about this and wondering if others can relate to this situation.
What does the fanpage focus on?

SleekVulture

Reaction score
This simply indicates that your fanpage has faced limitations in terms of advertising.
You have the option to ask for a review through your account, and you will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. Alternatively, you can purchase reinstated pages to enable ad campaigns.

Coanetq

Reaction score
You have the option to ask for a review through your account, and you will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. Alternatively, you can purchase reinstated pages to enable ad campaigns.
I've made multiple attempts to submit a review request, but Facebook has consistently rejected them. Can you provide any advice or suggestions to increase the chances of a successful review request?

Trixtvil

Reaction score
It is a potential scenario that the product you are promoting might have infringed upon the policy. In the event that you have exhausted all possible avenues for appeal without success and are unable to resume advertising, kindly establish a new page to proceed with running ads.

Hungswer

Reaction score
The indication will demonstrate that advertisements are not permitted on your fan page.

Chonessah

Reaction score
I've made multiple attempts to submit a review request, but Facebook has consistently rejected them. Can you provide any advice or suggestions to increase the chances of a successful review request?
To achieve that, you will require Facebook accounts with advertising reinstated. Fortunately, there are people on Facebook who offer such services at a cost of around $5 to $10.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
It is a potential scenario that the product you are promoting might have infringed upon the policy. In the event that you have exhausted all possible avenues for appeal without success and are unable to resume advertising, kindly establish a new page to proceed with running ads.
I run regular advertising campaigns that adhere to Facebook's policies without any violations.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The indication will demonstrate that advertisements are not permitted on your fan page.
Indeed, it is accurate. I have made a review request, but they consistently decline it.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve that, you will require Facebook accounts with advertising reinstated. Fortunately, there are people on Facebook who offer such services at a cost of around $5 to $10.
Could you provide me with some advice on how to effectively request a review copy as I am unable to purchase it due to financial constraints?

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encountered a similar issue like yours, but I suggest using the previous page format. That particular page has already received complaints on Facebook in the past, so it may take more time to load compared to the new page.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide me with some advice on how to effectively request a review copy as I am unable to purchase it due to financial constraints?
Please send me a message in my inbox so that I can check if there are any remaining pages in my account.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please share your Facebook profile ID with me so that I can grant you access to a page where you can check your ads on it. Additionally, you should visit facebook.com/accountquality to verify if your ID has been restored by providing valid government documents. There are two checks involved in this process. When your main profile is initially restricted from advertising, you can review it by submitting government documents. Once it is reinstated, it counts as a one-time reinstatement. If your advertising account gets disabled again and you request another review, and it returns to normal, it will be considered a second reinstatement or the second check passed. Having two check passed IDs increases the likelihood of successfully requesting a review for such pages. Approximately 4 out of 5 pages are reinstated when applied through those accounts.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Give me either your IP address or your browser cookies, my friend!

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encountered a similar issue like yours, but I suggest using the previous page format. That particular page has already received complaints on Facebook in the past, so it may take more time to load compared to the new page.
Oh, I appreciate this. I believe it will be effective.

Top Bottom