Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Facebook mistakenly says "Identity confirmation failed" on my Ad account.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Hello, dear mmolearn community,
I've been requesting identity confirmation for my restricted personal ad account since January. I've already submitted my passport and national ID, as you can verify in the attached documents confirming my identity. However, my issue is that I can't initiate a review. Is there any way to resolve this?

kk954.webp
kkk.webp
kkk8.webp

Carpords

Reaction score
I encountered the same issue and have not seen any resolution. Despite reaching out to their support multiple times, engaging in several calls, and even creating a new profile, nothing has changed. They informed me that it's a bug and there's nothing that can be done. While I remain skeptical, I've decided to give up on resolving it.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
I encountered the same issue and have not seen any resolution. Despite reaching out to their support multiple times, engaging in several calls, and even creating a new profile, nothing has changed. They informed me that it's a bug and there's nothing that can be done. While I remain skeptical, I've decided to give up on resolving it.
I've explored various options, but none have resolved issues with my Facebook account since 2009. What should be my next step? Should I consider opening a new account?

Carpords

Reaction score
I've explored various options, but none have resolved issues with my Facebook account since 2009. What should be my next step? Should I consider opening a new account?
I went ahead and created a new account, closing the previous one as recommended by Facebook itself. However, there was no difference.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
I went ahead and created a new account, closing the previous one as recommended by Facebook itself. However, there was no difference.
My business manager is still operational and verified.

Airship

Reaction score
The reason is that your ID and passport information doesn't match the details on your Facebook account.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
The reason is that your ID and passport information doesn't match the details on your Facebook account.
No, occasionally it's an random choice.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
No, it's my actual name on my Facebook profile, and my photo matches my ID.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Hello, dear mmolearn community,
I've been requesting identity confirmation for my restricted personal ad account since January. I've already submitted my passport and national ID, as you can verify in the attached documents confirming my identity. However, my issue is that I can't initiate a review. Is there any way to resolve this?
I believe that Facebook only provides two appeal opportunities for this issue; if you don't succeed in either, you will be permanently locked out.

Msects

Reaction score
Kindly reach out to Facebook reporting support, request them to conduct a review, and then patiently await a response.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Kindly reach out to Facebook reporting support, request them to conduct a review, and then patiently await a response.
I've attempted several methods, such as emailing Facebook reports. Do you have any alternative methods that you could assist me with?

Top Bottom