Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Facebook banned my account....

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My Facebook account was locked without any opportunity for me to express my disagreement. What can I do to resolve this issue?

jhh.png

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I was not provided any opportunity to express my disagreement with their decision. I attempted to log in using the same browser I used during the sign-up process, but there was no difference in the outcome. This account has been in existence since 2014.

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe your profile or purchasing profile will be reactivated after a period of 30 days.

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe your profile or purchasing profile will be reactivated after a period of 30 days.
To what extent is this accurate? They informed me that my account will stay locked until I verify my identity, even though I purchased the account.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide me with a screenshot to get a better understanding of the severity of the situation? Additionally, I have expertise in Facebook-related topics, so I might be able to assist you.

Stringer

Reaction score
Could you provide me with a screenshot to get a better understanding of the severity of the situation? Additionally, I have expertise in Facebook-related topics, so I might be able to assist you.
I included a screenshot in relation to the subject.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
I included a screenshot in relation to the subject.
Facebook will request verification from you within a span of 7 to 60 days. They will ask you to confirm your identity, so there's no need to be alarmed. Simply follow the procedure, which involves sending a code to the email linked to your Facebook account. This is necessary because, since you purchased the account, someone may have attempted to log in or regain access to it, which Facebook refers to as "unusual activity."

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook will request verification from you within a span of 7 to 60 days. They will ask you to confirm your identity, so there's no need to be alarmed. Simply follow the procedure, which involves sending a code to the email linked to your Facebook account. This is necessary because, since you purchased the account, someone may have attempted to log in or regain access to it, which Facebook refers to as "unusual activity."

I'm skeptical about that. Mine has been in that state for over six months now lol.

Top Bottom