Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Facebook ad account

Coopsyden

Reaction score
I just wanted to share that the method mentioned in this link isn't effective anymore. I've been out of the game since January and now that I'm trying to get back in, I'm facing some challenges:

• TikTok has become really strict. You can only run certain types of ads, and even those are tough to get approved. Nutra ads are almost impossible.
  • Most agencies I've spoken to don't allow black hat methods on TikTok. And if they do, the accounts get shut down right away.
So, I've decided to switch to Facebook instead.

image 1.webp
I mainly run sweepstakes in the EU market. Initially, I got a lot of help from a provider who set up everything for me: Adspower, proxy, pixels, and campaign strategies.

(I also had some issues with mids and PP, but I got introduced to a network.)

Of course, I had to learn and adapt over time. I ended up spending $10k with a $17 CPM in the first month, but the stats have improved since then to around $5-7 CPM. However, I've been told this is still not optimal.

Right now, I'm really hoping to collaborate with other black hat runners on Facebook to exchange strategies. I'm pretty new to this and eager to learn.

Bigan

Reaction score
I just wanted to share that the method mentioned in this link isn't effective anymore. I've been out of the game since January and now that I'm trying to get back in, I'm facing some challenges:

• TikTok has become really strict. You can only run certain types of ads, and even those are tough to get approved. Nutra ads are almost impossible.
  • Most agencies I've spoken to don't allow black hat methods on TikTok. And if they do, the accounts get shut down right away.

View attachment 37885
I mainly run sweepstakes in the EU market. Initially, I got a lot of help from a provider who set up everything for me: Adspower, proxy, pixels, and campaign strategies.

Of course, I had to learn and adapt over time. I ended up spending $10k with a $17 CPM in the first month, but the stats have improved since then to around $5-7 CPM. However, I've been told this is still not optimal.

Right now, I'm really hoping to collaborate with other black hat runners on Facebook to exchange strategies. I'm pretty new to this and eager to learn.
Are you promoting visits or conversions?

Jecterra

Reaction score
Running a sweepstakes on Facebook, even yielding average returns on investment.

TwitEdit

Reaction score

View attachment 37885

There is no restriction against BH on TikTok, but it requires proper execution, such as using cloaking techniques. In our opinion, Facebook might be an easier platform to navigate for this purpose.

Slipkin

Reaction score
It remains effective if you utilize an invoice or credit line account.

WizKlug

Reaction score
Transitioning to Facebook could likely be a simpler option. It's crucial to test and refine your advertising strategy to determine the most effective approach for your business.

Top Bottom