Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LSEO Exact Match Domain (EMD) is highly effective in Local SEO - achieved 50 clicks within a span of two weeks!

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, I developed a website for a local service using an Exact Match Domain (EMD).

Outcome:

11.jpg

Wookiesrppl2

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Two weeks ago, I developed a website for a local service using an Exact Match Domain (EMD).

Outcome:

View attachment 27898

Could you provide more details about the specific aspects you would like to know? For instance, are you interested in the number of pages involved, whether a Google Business Profile (GBP) was created and verified, the nature of the content, any backlinking or promotional efforts, the population size of the city targeted, the niche or industry, or even personal preferences like favorite color? Please specify your areas of interest so that I can provide relevant information.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Was there a deliberate effort to create backlinks for it?
I purchased 50 citations from Fiverr for a nominal fee of $5, but I am uncertain about their impact or effectiveness. Aside from that, I have not engaged in any other specific strategies or actions.

Top Bottom