Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Even tho I tried everything apple still detects my geolocation, how to change it?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
I came across some suggestions from other members here stating that having a US SIM card would be sufficient to target a US audience from outside of the US. However, I believe that the geolocation of your phone is also crucial since TikTok can easily track it.

With the intention of making it appear as though I'm managing my TikTok account from the US with a US phone, I decided to eliminate any possible traces from my phone. I started by performing a factory reset, then connected to 4G proxies, inserted a US SIM card, and even attempted to change the virtual location of my phone using 3uTools. The software indicated a successful location change.

However, when I tried to create my Apple ID in the Apple Store, the first option suggested in the country list was my current European country of residence. This clearly indicates that Apple is still detecting the real location of my phone despite my efforts to conceal it. I'm wondering how this is happening. Do you have any ideas or suggestions on what else I could try? Should I consider changing the phone's IMEI or exploring other options? (I've attempted these steps on two iPhones, and encountered the same issue with both).

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Did you take out this specific iPhone device from the previous Apple account?

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Disable the location services within the settings.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you take out this specific iPhone device from the previous Apple account?
I'm sorry, but I lack the capability to accomplish that task. I hold the belief that it would not provide any assistance.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Disable the location services within the settings.

I made an attempt, but it was ineffective.

I attempted to change my location using iMyFone, and it did show a different location on Google Maps, indicating that my current location is in the US. However, when I tried to create an Apple ID, it still identified my country as the default option.

It seems that Apple detects the phone's location based on the country where it was originally manufactured when it was brand new. Unfortunately, I am unsure how to modify this information.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps acquiring an aged TikTok account originating from the United States might be the solution you're seeking.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Initially, is it your software or hardware that is revealing information about you? When you use platforms such as Yahoo or MSN, where do the websites perceive your location to be?

Wilru

Reaction score
An option is to switch from using an Apple smartphone to exploring alternative mobile brands.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
An option is to switch from using an Apple smartphone to exploring alternative mobile brands.
There is a wide selection of affordable mobile phones that are readily available. These phones are pre-owned and have been in use for a few years. Nevertheless, they are capable of fulfilling all the tasks you require. When it comes to such tasks, Android is undoubtedly the superior choice.

Top Bottom