Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Elementor is only functional when logged in to WordPress.

Emporing

Reaction score
I've noticed that Elementor only functions properly when I'm logged into WordPress or when I access the site via site.com/?nocache. However, it doesn't work when I'm logged out.

It seems like a caching issue, even though I've already tried clearing the cache via the WP Rocket plugin, purging the cache in Cloudflare, and regenerating the CSS in Elementor. Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've noticed that Elementor only functions properly when I'm logged into WordPress or when I access the site via site.com/?nocache. However, it doesn't work when I'm logged out.

It seems like a caching issue, even though I've already tried clearing the cache via the WP Rocket plugin, purging the cache in Cloudflare, and regenerating the CSS in Elementor. Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
You might want to investigate your server-side caching.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you attempted to clear your browser's cache?

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How?

I've tried accessing the website in incognito mode and through a proxy window, but the issue still persists.

You can try flushing your DNS or connecting to another DNS server. The issue could be cached at that level.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can try flushing your DNS or connecting to another DNS server. The issue could be cached at that level.
Did you try running ipconfig/flushdns on your machine? If so, and it didn't help, you may want to consider flushing the DNS cache on the server-side.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Restart apache?

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can the issue be reproduced on different devices or with different internet service providers?

Top Bottom