Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Domain receives between 16,000 and 20,000 unique visitors per day.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. I would appreciate your suggestions and experiences regarding how I can maximize my earnings from my domain traffic. Currently, I am redirecting my traffic to a LosPollos Smartlink which generates some income on a daily basis. However, I feel that I could potentially make more money given that I receive a significant amount of daily traffic on my domains - between 16,000-20,000 unique visitors. With the smartlinks, I'm earning $12-60 a day. Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how I can increase my earnings from this traffic? Thank you in advance. (Attached is a screenshot of my earnings from yesterday).

1.jpg

Nexxedara

Reaction score
That's great! With the countries displayed on your screenshot, you have a fantastic opportunity to monetize your website, particularly through CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing. Depending on your site's niche, you can explore options like sponsored posts or promoting affiliate products that align with your niche to generate income.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
In which specific industry or topic are your domains focused?

Opscertag

Reaction score
If that's your current niche, it seems like there is potential to optimize it further in order to generate more substantial revenue.

PhiaWise

Reaction score
Have you experimented with other dating smartlink networks? It's recommended to test them all and analyze which networks get the highest conversions and payout for optimal results.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Where did you get particular domain name? Maybe I want to get one too :D

Top Bottom