Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Does Youtube Shorts Spamming Came To An End?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
I believe YouTube underwent an update recently, as my short videos are no longer receiving the same level of views as before. Interestingly, even major channels focusing on popular topics like Roblox and Fortnite are experiencing a significant decline in views. This situation has led me to wonder if this signifies the end of a certain era. I'm curious to know your thoughts on this matter.

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
No, this is not the conclusion. Do not trust an unexpected update. If you are unable to acquire the attention, someone else will. Emulate his actions and follow him!

Tensco

Reaction score
Perhaps I started exploring different YouTube channels because I am unable to find shorts on the main page.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe YouTube underwent an update recently, as my short videos are no longer receiving the same level of views as before. Interestingly, even major channels focusing on popular topics like Roblox and Fortnite are experiencing a significant decline in views. This situation has led me to wonder if this signifies the end of a certain era. I'm curious to know your thoughts on this matter.
No, I am still receiving views.

Landia

Reaction score
I also experienced a similar situation on my channel. Initially, all the shorts I uploaded were highly successful, but unexpectedly, yesterday's video received zero views. It's important to note that I have been following legitimate practices and haven't engaged in any unethical tactics.

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
No, I am still receiving views.
Are you making this statement because you have a sales idea? Seriously, I understand that it's effective on genuine short-form content channels, but if you're engaging in excessive self-promotion like we are, it's a different situation.

Putionis

Reaction score
Are you making this statement because you have a promotional agenda? Seriously, I understand that it's effective on genuine short-form content channels, but if you're engaging in excessive self-promotion like we are, it's a different situation.

I stop from spamming and stop from sharing my own content as well. Instead, I primarily use videos from TikTok. However, I have noticed a significant decrease in views on my recent videos starting from yesterday. Interestingly, this decline seems to only impact the new videos, as the older ones continue to perform well. It appears that this issue is connected to the manner in which we upload the new videos, rather than being a problem with our entire channels.

Top Bottom