Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Does it still make sense to engage in mass retweets, comments, and likes on Twitter?

Binderke

Reaction score
Hi there!

A few months after Elon Musk acquired Twitter, I experienced significant losses in tokens, and all the efforts I invested in Twitter - such as mass likes, comments, quotes, retweets, and gaining followers—only lasted for a short period. Regardless of whether I used cracked or new tokens, the results were the same. It appears Elon knows his game. Prior to his acquisition, with around 10,000 tokens, I could achieve substantial engagement, and the mentions I received lasted a considerable amount of time. However, the last time I engaged in mass mentions under a post, they vanished in about 5 minutes.

I'm curious about the strategies that still prove effective for spamming on Twitter nowadays. I've remained connected with people involved in Twitter, and I've heard rumors about "hacking the viral algorithm." Some individuals managed to garner thousands of likes, comments, and retweets, hoping their post would go viral. I've witnessed instances where this worked for some. For instance, creating 20 identical posts on one account, each receiving an equal number of likes, comments, and retweets. Perhaps one of these posts would catch fire and attract attention. However, it seems even this tactic is less effective these days.

Not long ago, I used to be mentioned in quotes at least twice a day, but now I haven't received any mentions for months. I'm contemplating returning to Twitter botting, but it appears to be a dying business. I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on this.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
It depends on your goals. Many users have been complaining about Twitter's increasing strictness.

Discoverol

Reaction score
From what I understand, your objective is to grow accounts. If that's the case, it should work similarly to most social media platforms.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
I focus on creating quality content through manual work, which I've been doing for 11 years.

Mamba

Reaction score
From our perspective, nothing has changed on Twitter (X). The strategies that worked before Elon are still effective now

Mountaili

Reaction score
How do you all feel about this now, after the recent purge?

Slipkin

Reaction score
From what I gather, your goal is to grow accounts, right? If so, it should be effective, just like it is on most social media platforms.

WizKlug

Reaction score
Yes, it still does

FinestNyc

Reaction score
This all makes sense, but it's still crucial to approach it creatively

Top Bottom