Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does anyone work on facebook ads with just 1 account?

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a few inquiries regarding Facebook as I intend to engage in marketing activities using a single account. However, I want to ensure that this account remains free from any bans.

1. Did you acquire an aged account or a new one?
  2. What proxies or methods do you employ to maintain its safety?
  3. What is the frequency of your daily posting or linking activities?
Thank you for your assistance! :)

Comicsp

Reaction score
  1. Eventually, an account will face suspension, and it would be preferable to have an older account, but creating a new account using genuine information is even more advantageous.
  2. Regard the account as authentic and engage with it regularly. It may be challenging when managing multiple accounts, but as long as you focus on one account, make sure to use it daily.
  3. Posting or sharing a few times a day is sufficient. The remaining activity should consist of genuine actions such as commenting, conversing, or participating in games.
Best of luck.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LOL, Facebook consistently imposes bans even when you haven't committed any wrongdoing.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LOL, Facebook consistently imposes bans even when you haven't committed any wrongdoing.
Indeed, adhering strictly to the regulations will result in a swifter expulsion. :D

Trixtvil

Reaction score
  1. Eventually, an account will face suspension, and it would be preferable to have an older account, but creating a new account using genuine information is even more advantageous.
  2. Regard the account as authentic and engage with it regularly. It may be challenging when managing multiple accounts, but as long as you focus on one account, make sure to use it daily.
  3. Posting or sharing a few times a day is sufficient. The remaining activity should consist of genuine actions such as commenting, conversing, or participating in games.
Best of luck.
Thank you very much! I had the intention of creating a personal brand associated with my profile, but I'm uncertain about its value now, considering your statement that it will inevitably be banned.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
I am the person responsible. I have been using a solitary advertising account consistently for a full year, and remarkably, it remains functional, haha!

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am the person responsible. I have been using a solitary advertising account consistently for a full year, and remarkably, it remains functional, haha!
Could you provide some information on how you handle the account? Specifically, I'm interested in the proxy or browser you use and the frequency of your posts.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide some information on how you handle the account? Specifically, I'm interested in the proxy or browser you use and the frequency of your posts.
I use Chrome Portable and invest money in advertising on a weekly basis, while strictly adhering to Facebook's policies, my friend. That's all there is to it. Just ensure that your IP address is not on the blacklist, and everything will be fine, buddy!

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use Chrome Portable and invest money in advertising on a weekly basis, while strictly adhering to Facebook's policies, my friend. That's all there is to it. Just ensure that your IP address is not on the blacklist, and everything will be fine, buddy!
Thank you! Are you using a proxy or VPN, and if so, which one? Thanks once more :)

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, adhering strictly to the regulations will result in a swifter expulsion. :D
Facebook has become quite challenging these days. I experienced the unfortunate situation of my authentic personal account being unexpectedly prohibited.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using an older account would be more advantageous, so if you have access to one, it's preferable to use it instead. Masking your IP can be beneficial if you intend to engage, comment, share, or follow others frequently. Additionally, using an automation tool such as Jarvee can assist you in streamlining your social media activities.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome primarily relies on the content you share rather than the actual accounts themselves. For instance, I have a five-year-old account that I rarely use, but I consistently provide valuable posts, engage with others, and share them in niche-related groups. Surprisingly, I've never been banned despite posting to more than 30 groups per day, two to three times a week. On the other hand, I've purchased aged Facebook accounts along with high-quality proxies, used them with Jarvee, and yet they were all banned even before I started posting. These accounts appeared active, behaving normally by liking, commenting, sharing, and so on. Therefore, there are numerous factors to consider beyond just the age of the account or posting frequency.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Phrased in a different way: "Older accounts are more effective. Reliable proxies are required, and it's important to appear as a genuine user rather than a bot user."

Top Bottom