Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Pinterest Does anyone know of a good guide for Pinterest advertising?

Bergires

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting started with advertising on Pinterest. Thanks!

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
When you say advertising, do you mean buying ads? I suggest focusing on posting daily content instead. Convert your account to a business one, and you'll see your views increase.

Bergires

Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been doing, just posting regular pins, and I've converted the account to a business one. Now, I'm searching for a guide on running promoted pins efficiently. I've seen guides for Bing ads that cover keywords, budgeting, how the ad interface works, and what you should do. That's the kind of information I need for Pinterest ads.

Eclipse

Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been doing, just posting regular pins, and I've converted the account to a business one. Now, I'm searching for a guide on running promoted pins efficiently. I've seen guides for Bing ads that cover keywords, budgeting, how the ad interface works, and what you should do. That's the kind of information I need for Pinterest ads.
How is your growth going? I started a business account and have been posting 5 pins a day. I've been doing this for a week and got 30,000 impressions. But my recent pins from the last 1-3 days aren't getting any views. Only my first few pins got all the 30,000 impressions. Is this normal, and do I just need to wait for the new pins to gain views?

Bergires

Reaction score
How is your growth going? I started a business account and have been posting 5 pins a day. I've been doing this for a week and got 30,000 impressions. But my recent pins from the last 1-3 days aren't getting any views. Only my first few pins got all the 30,000 impressions. Is this normal, and do I just need to wait for the new pins to gain views?

You're doing great! I've only gotten a few hundred impressions so far. I posted around 10-20 pins but stopped because I wasn't seeing results. I'm not getting much engagement either. Are you getting many clicks, likes, or link visits on your pins?

Eclipse

Reaction score
These are my stats. I think my outbound clicks are pretty good for an account that's only a week and a half old. Pinterest seems to be a waiting game; slow and steady wins the race. I'm not used to it because going viral on Instagram is fast and easy, but Pinterest is a completely different game.
image 1.webp

Bergires

Reaction score
Just to clarify, you've only been posting five pins a day for a week, and those are your stats? What's your general niche? Additionally, are you spending a lot of time creating custom, visually appealing images?

Eclipse

Reaction score
Just to clarify, you've only been posting five pins a day for a week, and those are your stats? What's your general niche? Additionally, are you spending a lot of time creating custom, visually appealing images?

I'm simply reposting popular images I find on Pinterest, focusing on women's topics.

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There isn’t a great course for this; the key is consistent posting. I posted continuously for 2 months and got over 10 million impressions. Make sure to add your links from the start, as older posts often go viral first. I made the mistake of not adding them initially.

Bergires

Reaction score
There isn’t a great course for this; the key is consistent posting. I posted continuously for 2 months and got over 10 million impressions. Make sure to add your links from the start, as older posts often go viral first. I made the mistake of not adding them initially.

I’ve been including links from the beginning. If you re-read my initial post, I was asking if there’s a good guide for promoting pins, not just for regular posting.

Top Bottom