Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Do you think its safe to use same profile pictures on multiple accounts?

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm interested in knowing if anyone has attempted using the identical profile picture (by re-uploading the exact file) on multiple unrelated accounts, and whether this resulted in an elevated risk of being banned.
If such situations have been encountered, I'd appreciate suggestions on methods that can be employed to use the same picture without being detected by Facebook's algorithm. To start off, here are a few ideas:
  • Increasing the file size
  • Modifying the CRC32 value
  • Resizing the image
  • Converting it to other formats
  • Adjusting visual factors like saturation, brightness, or color tone.
I'm eager to hear your insights on this matter!

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have doubts about the feasibility of these concepts. Attempt to alter the perspective

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have doubts about the feasibility of these concepts. Attempt to alter the perspective
I value your suggestion, but if I weren't seeking a solution to avoid that, I wouldn't have asked. The reason is that I'm currently generating numerous profiles, and the only obstacle preventing my system from being completely automated is the need to constantly update profile pictures whenever new profiles are generated.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Take it easy, as someone who sends out spam messages, I use one profile picture for a hundred different accounts. However, there are specific requirements to meet. I alter the MD5 code and ensure that the photo used does not contain any violent or overly suggestive content. It's as straightforward as that.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Getting caught doesn't happen with work accounts anymore, even if it happened years ago. These days, websites like "thispersondoesnotexist" are quite helpful.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Take it easy, as someone who sends out spam messages, I use one profile picture for a hundred different accounts. However, there are specific requirements to meet. I alter the MD5 code and ensure that the photo used does not contain any violent or overly suggestive content. It's as straightforward as that.
What is your approach to managing a hundred accounts?

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

AI has become ubiquitous in our surroundings.

KillerSplit

Reaction score
Getting caught doesn't happen with work accounts anymore, even if it happened years ago. These days, websites like "thispersondoesnotexist" are quite helpful.

I completely overlooked that website, but it's a great suggestion. Thank you!

I'm pleased to know that. I will make an attempt. I appreciate it!

SalmonFranc

Reaction score
Top Bottom