Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Do you buy Fake views/Followers/Comments for your TikTok?

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
Do any of you purchase fake followers for your new TikTok accounts? Additionally, do you boost your initial videos with views and likes, or does that potentially result in shadowbans? I'm relatively new to TikTok and seeking some guidance on these matters.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do any of you purchase fake followers for your new TikTok accounts? Additionally, do you boost your initial videos with views and likes, or does that potentially result in shadowbans? I'm relatively new to TikTok and seeking some guidance on these matters.
In the long term, relying on artificial TikTok views and followers can have negative consequences, such as experiencing a shadowban or having poor reach. It's important to invest in genuine growth by seeking shoutouts from influencers in your specific field, ensuring that your engagement is organic and authentic.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the long term, relying on artificial TikTok views and followers can have negative consequences, such as experiencing a shadowban or having poor reach. It's important to invest in genuine growth by seeking shoutouts from influencers in your specific field, ensuring that your engagement is organic and authentic.
In the long term, they do not have a positive impact on your situation.

Marysis

Reaction score
If you desire a quick shadowban, I can provide it instantly.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing services for TikTok views, likes, comments, and followers is considered acceptable and poses no risk of being banned.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you desire a quick shadowban, I can provide it instantly.
Right so lets just take 10$ and send some views and likes for competitor and he will be shadowbanned? soz makes no sense.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The reason for purchasing views/followers determines whether it is worthwhile or not. If your goal is to boost your numbers to some extent, in order to attract other users to follow and like your content, then it can be considered beneficial. However, it is important to avoid unreliable sources and only use reputable platforms for purchasing views/followers.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to purchase artificial followers and likes. If there is someone offering genuine followers/likes, you can proceed with their services, but ensure that the overall appearance remains organic.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are people in this discussion suggesting that engaging in such behavior might lead to a shadow ban, although I have yet to come across substantial proof of this. However, it is undeniable that your reach or potential for organic viral growth could diminish, although not necessarily resulting in a ban. Personally, I would advise against it, as the potential risks outweigh any potential benefits.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is more advantageous to cultivate a genuine and organic following.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears that you might be subjected to a shadowban.

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid purchasing it, as it may lead to a TikTok ban. Instead, use hashtags and trending music to increase the chances of your video reaching the For You Page (FYP).

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It will not lead to your account being banned. It follows the same reasoning as before. If purchasing followers and likes resulted in bans, everyone would simply buy them for their competitors to get them banned.

Those who claim it will result in a ban usually say so because it makes sense to them or they heard it from somewhere. However, it is merely empty talk. One of the major issues in the world is people pretending to have knowledge about a subject and confidently stating their opinions.

The possibility of experiencing reduced reach may be true, but I am uncertain if it applies to TikTok since I do not know its algorithm yet.

Buying followers can be beneficial, particularly when your account is new. Having more followers makes you appear more popular, increasing the likelihood that others will follow and interact with you. However, it is important to note that buying followers, likes, and views should not be seen as a substitute for genuine efforts to grow your account organically.

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're seeking a quick shadowban, that's exactly what you'll get! 😄

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the long term, they do not function to your advantage.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using improper methods may not result in an immediate ban, but it can lead to a shadowban and limit your audience reach.

Initially, it's advisable to wait for your TikTok video to gather organic views. Typically, within an hour, TikTok will send around 300-400 views. If your video remains at zero views during this time, it indicates that your account is likely shadowbanned.

Once you've received somewhere between 300-500 organic views, you can begin adding fake views. However, it's crucial to proceed cautiously to avoid raising suspicion by adding them too quickly.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A swift implementation of a shadowban typically does not get favorable outcomes in the long run.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's acceptable to purchase views on occasion, but I steer clear of acquiring followers.

Paychal

Reaction score
Fake views and likes is no good in tiktok better to find other strategies

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
I did it one time for a dropshipping store, but it didn't work out as I excepted it. I think you are better off paying a shoutout or TikTok ads, organic growth is way better.

Top Bottom