Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Do pinterest accounts if I steal articles with unique pins?

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The pins I create are completely unique; however, the articles associated with them are not. I am concerned about the possibility of Pinterest discovering that I source these articles from elsewhere. If they do find out, is there a risk of my account being banned? To make the articles accessible in my desired language, I rely on Google Translate for translation purposes.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The pins I create are completely unique; however, the articles associated with them are not. I am concerned about the possibility of Pinterest discovering that I source these articles from elsewhere. If they do find out, is there a risk of my account being banned? To make the articles accessible in my desired language, I rely on Google Translate for translation purposes.
There is no necessity to plagiarize articles. You have the option to legally use PLR articles, and you can discover numerous ones available for no cost.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
No, haha. There's no need to be concerned.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
Pinterest is unconcerned with the content you share on your website; it doesn't have any connection to it. As long as you're not engaging in spamming, scamming, or deceiving users on their platform, Pinterest doesn't pay attention to your articles.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, Pinterest doesn't personally verify whether the content on your website has been plagiarized. However, if someone, such as the original content creator or owner, discovers the infringement and reports it to Pinterest, it wouldn't be unexpected for your account(s) to be suspended.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, Pinterest doesn't personally verify whether the content on your website has been plagiarized. However, if someone, such as the original content creator or owner, discovers the infringement and reports it to Pinterest, it wouldn't be unexpected for your account(s) to be suspended.
There is an overwhelming number of people to consider and an excessive amount of replicated information online that occupies people's time. OP, don't stress about it. Take a chance and focus on generating income instead.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What will occur if the pin is duplicated? Suppose I selected a video from a different website and added it to one of my boards. Could I be held liable for copyright infringement?

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What will occur if the pin is duplicated? Suppose I selected a video from a different website and added it to one of my boards. Could I be held liable for copyright infringement?
Indeed, copyright problems may arise if the content is protected by copyright.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Regarding copyright, let's discuss the general guidelines. Although it's not directly related to the original post, it's important to understand. If a website includes share buttons for platforms like Pinterest or Facebook, it typically means they are open to having their content shared on those platforms. However, their expectation is that when you share, pin, or post their content, you provide a link back to their page. This is because they want to benefit from the exposure, which is fair.

If a website has share buttons, but you simply copy and post their content without linking back to their page, you are taking a risk. If the original content creator discovers this, they are likely to be unhappy and may file a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) complaint against your post.

If a website doesn't have share buttons, but you still choose to share their content, it's likely that the same principles apply. If you include a link back to the original page, the owner "might" be fine with it, but if you don't provide proper attribution, they probably won't be happy. In some rare cases, you may receive a DMCA complaint even if you did link back to the original content because the owner doesn't want their content shared at all.

When a DMCA complaint is filed, Pinterest will automatically remove your post. You have the option to appeal, but you need to provide specific evidence that you were allowed to share that content. If you receive numerous DMCA complaints, Pinterest may suspend your account. Although you can appeal suspensions, reactivating accounts, especially those with a high number of DMCA complaints, is not guaranteed.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

CharsiMoney

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pinterest does not verify the originality of the articles you link to. However, they do take action if the destination website falls into certain illicit categories such as adult content or scams. In such cases, users can report them as abuse, and repeated instances may result in account suspension.

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pinterest does not verify the originality of the articles you link to. However, they do take action if the destination website falls into certain illicit categories such as adult content or scams. In such cases, users can report them as abuse, and repeated instances may result in account suspension.
I have faced this issue on multiple occasions where the website was mistakenly flagged as spam, even though it did not contain any adult or offensive material.

Aashiq

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have faced this issue on multiple occasions where the website was mistakenly flagged as spam, even though it did not contain any adult or offensive material.
The situation varies based on your activities on Pinterest. Specifically, it relies on whether you were creating captivating content or simply sharing links that didn't resonate with the audience. Pinterest appreciates content that generates interaction and interest.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The situation varies based on your activities on Pinterest. Specifically, it relies on whether you were creating captivating content or simply sharing links that didn't resonate with the audience. Pinterest appreciates content that generates interaction and interest.
Yes, in my situation, there were only links (accompanied by low-quality images) included to add variety to the backlink profile.

BlackP

Reaction score
Indeed, Pinterest enforces the prohibition of accounts associated with stolen articles. In the event that you are discovered plagiarizing content from other websites, your account may be temporarily suspended or permanently terminated. Therefore, if you have any intentions of appropriating someone else's work, it is strongly advised against. Remember, engaging in such actions not only leads to being banned from Pinterest but can also result in severe repercussions.

Top Bottom