Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Discover a <Method> for Writing Up to 40 Blog Posts Every Day

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're writing blog posts manually, you may encounter some obstacles. The average person can type around 30 words per minute, which equates to a maximum of 1,800 words per hour. When you consider the time required for editing, proofreading, and outlining, you're lucky to produce 500 to 1,200 words per hour, which is equivalent to 1 to 2.5 blog posts.

However, if you blog by dictation or voice, you can generate up to 40 original blog posts per day. This is because people speak at a rate of 100 to 150 words per minute, which means you can create 6,000 to 9,000 words per day. After editing, you can expect to produce 4,500 to 7,500 words per hour, which is equivalent to 9 to 15 blog posts per hour.

If you want to learn how to dictate your blog posts, you can check out this guide on using Google Docs: https://bloggingbistro.com/how-to-dictate-blog-posts-with-google-docs/. Alternatively, you can follow the techniques outlined in this article to write 20,000 words per day, which is equivalent to 40 500-word blog posts: https://dictablogger.com/how-i-write-20000-words-per-day/. If you're interested in dictating your book, you can find some tips here as well.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for the tip. I never considered using dictate before. Do you use it yourself?

Shadesside

Reaction score
Thank you for the tip. I never considered using dictate before. Do you use it yourself?
I use dictate to create product descriptions, which I then edit manually. Additionally, I use it to outline my ideas for blog posts. Since Google is focused on question-response posts, I generate multiple questions using dictate and refine the best ideas into posts.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed! Dictation can be a great time-saver, especially for those who are not fast typists. It also allows you to capture your thoughts and ideas quickly and easily, without the need to type them out manually.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use Dragon to dictate my product descriptions and to create outlines for my blog posts. I find that dictation is a great way to quickly capture my thoughts and ideas without having to type everything out manually. I generate a list of questions using dictate, and then refine my best ideas into posts. If you're not a fast typist, or if you just want to save time, dictation can be a great option for you. However, I would like to caution against using cracked software, as it's important to respect intellectual property rights and support the developers who create these tools. Instead, consider investing in a legitimate copy of Dragon or exploring other dictation software options that are free or open-source.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dictate + grammatical might work.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What if you fed a video from YouTube into the software and it transcribed it? POW! Now you're using original material.

Put the microphone in the person's face and let them talk. For all I know, it could work...

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What if you fed a video from YouTube into the software and it transcribed it? POW! Now you're using original material.

Put the microphone in the person's face and let them talk. For all I know, it could work...
You can skip all that hassle by simply using a free online tool that translates YouTube descriptions into text.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Specifically, I'd like to know how to write more than one blog post per hour.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Specifically, I'd like to know how to write more than one blog post per hour.
If you constantly post too quickly, you may be banned.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you constantly post too quickly, you may be banned.
hold on a sec! I don't intend to create multiple websites but rather a large number of blog articles using my voice.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dictate + grammatical might work.
Indeed, that's a great idea! Additionally, you can use Evernote along with recording apps on your phone to accomplish this. By doing so, you can read through your online content clippings to get inspired and then easily create multiple blog posts while enjoying a latte at Starbucks.

This tool, which can be accessed at http://contentbear.co/Y1NcEs2ZT14/.en, allows you to either upload a transcription or use YouTube's transcription service to obtain the written version of your audio or video content. You can then extract the transcription by using the link provided.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Office 365 comes equipped with a built-in dictation feature.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Initially, I had planned to use Google Docs' built-in dictation feature to write articles more quickly. However, I believe this process you suggested is invaluable! It's an incredible time-saver. Thank you so much for sharing this idea!

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that this will be useful for you! While it may not directly apply to content creation, using this process can certainly help streamline product descriptions and make the process more efficient.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Another option to consider is using the Google Docs app on your iOS or Android device. This allows you to dictate your text using your phone and later access it from your PC, providing more flexibility in the content creation process.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're writing blog posts manually, you may encounter some obstacles. The average person can type around 30 words per minute, which equates to a maximum of 1,800 words per hour. When you consider the time required for editing, proofreading, and outlining, you're lucky to produce 500 to 1,200 words per hour, which is equivalent to 1 to 2.5 blog posts.

However, if you blog by dictation or voice, you can generate up to 40 original blog posts per day. This is because people speak at a rate of 100 to 150 words per minute, which means you can create 6,000 to 9,000 words per day. After editing, you can expect to produce 4,500 to 7,500 words per hour, which is equivalent to 9 to 15 blog posts per hour.

If you want to learn how to dictate your blog posts, you can check out this guide on using Google Docs: https://bloggingbistro.com/how-to-dictate-blog-posts-with-google-docs/. Alternatively, you can follow the techniques outlined in this article to write 20,000 words per day, which is equivalent to 40 500-word blog posts: https://dictablogger.com/how-i-write-20000-words-per-day/. If you're interested in dictating your book, you can find some tips here as well.

Hi,

Especially relevant and engaging for a blogger. You make an excellent point. It takes time to write a blog post, especially if you want to include all the relevant keywords.

Please accept my gratitude for the valuable insight you've provided.

All the best,

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is a wonderful tip; I intend to put it to use.

I'll try to find out if we can do the same thing in Spanish.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for providing the information. However, I would like to ask if an article like this would be suitable for obtaining AdSense approval?

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, that's a great idea! Additionally, you can use Evernote along with recording apps on your phone to accomplish this. By doing so, you can read through your online content clippings to get inspired and then easily create multiple blog posts while enjoying a latte at Starbucks.

This tool, which can be accessed at http://contentbear.co/Y1NcEs2ZT14/.en, allows you to either upload a transcription or use YouTube's transcription service to obtain the written version of your audio or video content. You can then extract the transcription by using the link provided.
I've been searching for this for quite some time. I finally found it and used it, but unfortunately forgot to bookmark it. I won't make that mistake again in the future.

Top Bottom