Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO A&P Did you ever got shadow banned on your google developer account?

Zebmmo

Reaction score
My app is struggling to gain installs and store visits despite optimizing the title and description for ASO. Even when I search for the app using its exact package name, it's not visible, but it does appear when I search using the app name. This seems unusual to me.

I'm wondering if it's possible that my developer account is shadow-banned. If so, what steps can be taken to address this issue?

Oakwordue

Reaction score
New apps don't show up in search for about a week or longer after they’re published. Also, Google doesn’t promote apps as much as it used to. Now, you have to drive some traffic with ads to help them rank better.

Wishiter

Reaction score
An app's rank can really drop if it has a high crash rate, and getting it back up is tough.

If you use sneaky methods to boost ad clicks in your app, especially with AdMob, you could get banned.

Also, if you buy low-quality app installs, your rank can fall.

LuvChamp

Reaction score
New apps don't show up in search for about a week or longer after they’re published. Also, Google doesn’t promote apps as much as it used to. Now, you have to drive some traffic with ads to help them rank better.

Yes, installs and rankings have dropped a lot in the past few months. It seems like App Store Optimization (ASO) isn’t working anymore.

Fishar

Reaction score
Staying consistent is really important. Once the rankings drop, it’s tough to get them back up.

Top Bottom