Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Did I just got banned???

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a chance of getting unbanned from LinkedIn once I upload my ID for verification? I noticed that my profile is no longer visible even when accessing the public profile link without being logged in. In previous instances of temporary limits, my profile remained visible from the outside, but now it seems to have completely disappeared. I'm starting to worry that I may have to say goodbye to my LinkedIn profile. Is there any hope of recovering it?

linkedin.png

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The "Verify your identity" verification needs to be completed in order to reactivate that account.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The "Verify your identity" verification needs to be completed in order to reactivate that account.
Sure, but just to clarify, you're asking if this action isn't a permanent ban, right? I've been actively messaging my contacts today and received this notification. This is my authentic account that I've had since approximately 2007, and I've never been asked to provide identification before.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure, but just to clarify, you're asking if this action isn't a permanent ban, right? I've been actively messaging my contacts today and received this notification. This is my authentic account that I've had since approximately 2007, and I've never been asked to provide identification before.
It seems like this is the likely reason for the situation, bossman. Please make sure to upload that ID and resume your tasks, but remember to be mindful of the thresholds for flagging accounts.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems like this is the likely reason for the situation, bossman. Please make sure to upload that ID and resume your tasks, but remember to be mindful of the thresholds for flagging accounts.
What are the boundaries or restrictions?

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Once the verification process is successfully completed, you will regain access. Verifying your personal or main account is important now, as it is required by this platform and many others. If you go through the verification process, everything should be fine.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Before reactivating that account, you must complete the "Verify your identity" procedure.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that if you verify your account, it will return to its previous state. However, please be aware that if you violate their terms of service, there may be consequences.

Carpords

Reaction score
If you stop from engaging in any suspicious activities on your account, then you should be in good shape once the verification process is completed.

Top Bottom