Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LSEO CTR manipulation is half the battle with GMB optimization. Let's discuss ideas for geo targeted traffic.

BlackP

Reaction score
The Click-Through Rate (CTR) for Google My Business (GMB) is currently performing exceptionally well. In just under a month, one of our clients achieved impressive results for a highly competitive keyword, as demonstrated below. It took approximately three weeks to achieve the ranking.

1.png

2.png

All of these techniques I employed were aimed at manipulating the CTR. However, they are now ineffective. Consequently, I am in search of a solution to attract location-specific traffic while also providing valuable information to the community.

To implement these methods, I incorporated a keyword into the GMB URL string. As a result, the URL had the following format:

1. The keyword embedded in the URL for the GMB profile when running Facebook ads was likely a location-based keyword such as "plumber in [city name]" or "[city name] dentist".
  2. The specific keyword used with crowdsearch[dot]me is not mentioned in the text.
  3. The Geolocation feature that was missing in CTR Booster was likely used to target a specific location for the keyword being used.
  4. The local keywords used for spamming search engines could include location-based keywords such as "plumber in san francisco" or "[city name] dentist".
Regarding driving traffic from a local area, one option could be to leverage social media platforms such as Instagram or Twitter to target users in a specific location using relevant hashtags and geotags. Another option could be to create targeted landing pages on a website that are optimized for location-based keywords and run Google AdWords campaigns to drive traffic to these pages. Additionally, businesses could consider partnering with local influencers or businesses in the area to drive traffic through referrals and cross-promotion.

Aashiq

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently using YouTube as a method to attract geotargeted traffic. Although my ad has been approved, I am encountering a lack of impressions or visibility.

AnnaBoss

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
YouTube, Facebook, and job boards.

CTR Booster, Serpclix, and similar tools can have negative consequences for you. Even the aforementioned methods might not provide favorable outcomes.

I have conducted numerous experiments and found that once the click-through rate (CTR) manipulation is disabled, my websites and Google My Business listings experienced significant demotions, dropping by as much as 50 positions.

Top Bottom