Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Crazy Lucifer's Handwritten Content Writing Service. [9 USD per 1000 words]

Crazy Lucifer

Reaction score
I will try my best to keep it short and sweet.

I am offering handwritten content at the rate of 9 USD per 1000 words.

Types of packages In this service:

1.) Gold Package

At the moment I am offering only 1 package, which is a 1000 words article for 9 USD. For sure you can order longer articles if you want and if the mods are willing to allow it. I don't want to go against the rules anyhow.

Contact details:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +91-7568683051

FAQs

How long is the TAT?

24-36 hours.

What is your Refund Policy?
I will surely refund if there is plagiarism (non- accidental) in the content I provide.

Do you provide AI generated content?
No, I don't provide AI generated content.

Do I have to pay before the content is delivered to me?
No, I only accept payment once the content has been delivered. No up front payments as then refunds on PayPal mess everything up for the buyer.

Do you write on NSFW/Adult niches?
No, we currently work only on non adult niches.

Which AI checker tool do you use to check for AI content?
https://ai-content-detector.online/ is the tool I use to check my content for AI. I will not be considering results from other tools as the results vary drastically.

Are you offering review copies?
As of now, no. But I might do so in future.

Who is this service for?
This service is ideally for Jr. VIPs with more than 500 messages to their credit. But I am ready to accept orders from non Jr. VIPs too.

Is your content Copyscape pass?
Yes it is. I will also provide a Copyscape screenshot in case you insist on it.

Can I place order for multiple articles together?
I would rather appreciate if we process all orders one by one. Once we build trust together, we can go for multiple orders at once.

Do you accept crypto payments?
No, At the moment I only accept PayPal payments.

Which is your preferred payment processor?
PayPal.

Is there any discount for established members?
Sure, I am willing to offer discounts to Jr. VIP members with more than 500 posts. The discount for them would be 10%.

Which niches can you cover while writing?
I can write content related to any niche as long as it is not adult/ NSFW.

Top Bottom