Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS CPA + TikTok traffic - Lets Make Some Money!

GOALS

Owercull

Reaction score
Greetings MMO Members,

Welcome to my inaugural CPA journey! I'll be employing the TikTok method to drive traffic and utilizing CPA to generate income.

A bit about me: I'm a 27-year-old hailing from a tier 3 country, not a newcomer to the CPA realm. While I've been a forum member for almost 10 years, my interaction has been limited as I've primarily been a reader until now.

After months of testing, I've finally discovered an organic way to grow my TikTok videos, garnering significant views. I plan to leverage this method to earn through CPA (Content Locking). Although I've previously worked with OGADS, I'm eager to explore CPABuild, so I'll be initiating my efforts there to gauge the results.

Residing in a tier 3 country, I anticipate a plethora of $0.1 leads. However, I've learned that even with low leads, there's potential for profit.

Here's what I have in my arsenal:

• 10 fresh TikTok accounts
  • CPA account
  • Canva Pro for video editing
  • And, of course, my traffic-driving method.
With these tools at my disposal, I'm all set to start making money :)

I aim to update this thread at the end of each day, sharing my progress. Wishing myself good luck, and let's embark on this money-making journey together!

View attachment ooo3HH.webp

Last edited by a moderator:

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wishing you luck and keeping tabs!

Cellarac

Reaction score
Good luck! I'll be following along.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck on your goal. Can you tell me where you're putting your link? Is it in the video or the comments?

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm following along. Best of luck!

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck! Are you dealing with adult dating offers or something different?

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Interesting, I'm keeping up with this.

Instead of promoting offers that pay $0.1 per lead, why not go for higher paying ones? I understand that there might be less competition in developing countries, but it feels like a lot of work for very little reward. Higher paying offers seem more profitable.

What's your take on this, and what's your strategy?

Owercull

Reaction score
Good luck! Are you dealing with adult dating offers or something different?
Thanks! I don't promote adult or dating offers.
Thanks!
Interesting, I'm keeping up with this.

Instead of promoting offers that pay $0.1 per lead, why not go for higher paying ones? I understand that there might be less competition in developing countries, but it feels like a lot of work for very little reward. Higher paying offers seem more profitable.

What's your take on this, and what's your strategy?
Hey, I wish I had offers like these. Unfortunately, there aren't many offers available in my country, and I believe that Cost Per Install (CPI) offers, even if they only pay $0.1, are the best option for me.
Good luck on your goal. Can you tell me where you're putting your link? Is it in the video or the comments?
Hey, in the video.

Good luck! I'll be following along.
Thanks!

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck! I'm working with TikTok and making a profit. Let's give it a try, bro.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings MMO Members,

Welcome to my inaugural CPA journey! I'll be employing the TikTok method to drive traffic and utilizing CPA to generate income.

A bit about me: I'm a 27-year-old hailing from a tier 3 country, not a newcomer to the CPA realm. While I've been a forum member for almost 10 years, my interaction has been limited as I've primarily been a reader until now.

After months of testing, I've finally discovered an organic way to grow my TikTok videos, garnering significant views. I plan to leverage this method to earn through CPA (Content Locking). Although I've previously worked with OGADS, I'm eager to explore CPABuild, so I'll be initiating my efforts there to gauge the results.

Residing in a tier 3 country, I anticipate a plethora of $0.1 leads. However, I've learned that even with low leads, there's potential for profit.

Here's what I have in my arsenal:

• 10 fresh TikTok accounts
  • CPA account
  • Canva Pro for video editing
  • And, of course, my traffic-driving method.
With these tools at my disposal, I'm all set to start making money :)

I aim to update this thread at the end of each day, sharing my progress. Wishing myself good luck, and let's embark on this money-making journey together!

View attachment 35897
Is there anything else you're willing to share about your method?

Owercull

Reaction score
Wishing you luck and keeping tabs!
Good luck! I'm working with TikTok and making a profit. Let's give it a try, bro.
I'm following along. Best of luck!
Thanks! :)
Is there anything else you're willing to share about your method?

I'm not doing anything extraordinary and I don't work hard, just smart. It's a really easy method that brings me a LOT of natural traffic. The only thing is, it took me some time to test it until I found the perfect way to do it. Now I'm just focusing on making money from it.

Top Bottom