Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok Comprehensive Guide to Prevent TikTok Account Suspension due to Ads

CommentsValued

Reaction score
Hey there, hope everyone's doing great!

After over five years diving into the world of affiliate marketing, I've gathered quite the treasure trove of insights, especially when it comes to TikTok ads. Let me spill the beans on what I've learned so you can steer clear of any account suspension woes:

My Journey:

The past half-decade has been a rollercoaster of learning curves, hurdles, and some thrilling victories in my affiliate marketing escapades! From exploring various niches to tackling challenges like account suspensions and algorithm tweaks, I've amassed invaluable experience. And guess what? It's paid off handsomely! Just in eight months, I've raked in over $165,000 in revenue solely from COD offers. But wait, there's more—I've been crushing it with MRR blank sweeps, hauling in a cool $4,000 to $5,000 daily. It's been quite the ride, but one thing's certain: this is only the beginning, and I'm eagerly anticipating where this journey will lead me next!

In my affiliate marketer tenure, I've personally dealt with over 400 account suspensions. However, through trial and error, I've honed some reliable strategies to keep those TikTok ads sailing smoothly and steer clear of suspension headaches.

1. Understanding Account Suspensions: (Top Solutions)
Setup: Ensure all your tools – from proxies to browsers and payment systems – comply with TikTok's regulations. Stick with reputable payment systems. Proxies: Opt for mobile proxies with minimal fraud risk. Experiment with different providers to find the most dependable one. Creative Content: Make your ads pop with concise clips, neat edits, and eye-catching filters. Landing Page: Align your landing page with TikTok's guidelines, including essentials like a privacy policy and contact details.

1. Insights Gained:
Farmed Accounts: They come at a lower cost compared to agency accounts and can yield similar results. Proxies: Experiment with multiple providers to identify the optimal fit for your needs. IP Alignment: Ensure your IP address corresponds to the targeted area on TikTok. Gradual Ramp-Up: When experimenting with unconventional tactics, initiate them gradually. Require assistance? Don't hesitate to reach out! Product Pricing: Products priced below $10 might trigger complications. Implementing a robust gradual introduction strategy can mitigate this. Budgeting: Commence with a modest daily budget of $100, progressively scaling it up. Once you've reached $1,000 per day, your account should stabilize. Browser Selection: Initially, explore Ads Power, but remain flexible to switch if necessary.

1. Collaborative Assistance:
Synergistic Endeavors: If you operate within challenging sectors like gray or black hat, let's support each other. Feel free to seek advice or engage in discussions. By adhering to these insights and drawing from my experiences, you can maintain seamless operations for your TikTok ads and evade the inconvenience of suspensions. Stay abreast of TikTok's policies and remain adaptable to refine your approach as required. Best of luck out there!

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Great share! I'll definitely follow these strategies. Check your DMs, I need your help.

Antecti

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently working with code in the Middle East and facing issues with TikTok ads. I could really use your advice. How can I get in touch with you?

PanetCute

Reaction score
Hello there, my friend. Do you manage personal accounts (CPF) or agency accounts? I'm having trouble with my account getting blocked repeatedly. I really need some help. I was scaling a completely compliant product, but my account got suspended the next day. Since then, I haven't been able to link ads on the platform. :(

CommentsValued

Reaction score
Hello there, my friend. Do you manage personal accounts (CPF) or agency accounts? I'm having trouble with my account getting blocked repeatedly. I really need some help. I was scaling a completely compliant product, but my account got suspended the next day. Since then, I haven't been able to link ads on the platform. :(

Please send me a message, and I'll look into the issue.

Hello,
I'm currently working with code in the Middle East and facing issues with TikTok ads. I could really use your advice. How can I get in touch with you?

Send me a direct message, and I'll see how I can assist you.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Hello,

Hey, I'm in the same situation as you, haha. What do you think about working together to find a solution?

LoganG

Reaction score
I’d love to hear your thoughts on my current issue. Could you please check out my first post?

MdoggMister

Reaction score
I'm currently working with an agency where we manage Shopify stores and run TikTok ads for our US clients. Although I’m based in Pakistan, I handle multiple stores and manage 15 clients in total. Recently, all my ad accounts have been suspended, even though each account has spent over $5k. Whenever I try to scale a product, the ad account gets suspended. New ad accounts also face suspension as soon as I launch the first campaigns. In the past week alone, over 60 ad accounts have been suspended, and I'm struggling to understand the cause. I’ve already tried using Ad Power Premium VPN, but I still need assistance.

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Hey there, hope everyone's doing great!

After over five years diving into the world of affiliate marketing, I've gathered quite the treasure trove of insights, especially when it comes to TikTok ads. Let me spill the beans on what I've learned so you can steer clear of any account suspension woes:

My Journey:

The past half-decade has been a rollercoaster of learning curves, hurdles, and some thrilling victories in my affiliate marketing escapades! From exploring various niches to tackling challenges like account suspensions and algorithm tweaks, I've amassed invaluable experience. And guess what? It's paid off handsomely! Just in eight months, I've raked in over $165,000 in revenue solely from COD offers. But wait, there's more—I've been crushing it with MRR blank sweeps, hauling in a cool $4,000 to $5,000 daily. It's been quite the ride, but one thing's certain: this is only the beginning, and I'm eagerly anticipating where this journey will lead me next!

In my affiliate marketer tenure, I've personally dealt with over 400 account suspensions. However, through trial and error, I've honed some reliable strategies to keep those TikTok ads sailing smoothly and steer clear of suspension headaches.

1. Understanding Account Suspensions: (Top Solutions)
Setup: Ensure all your tools – from proxies to browsers and payment systems – comply with TikTok's regulations. Stick with reputable payment systems. Proxies: Opt for mobile proxies with minimal fraud risk. Experiment with different providers to find the most dependable one. Creative Content: Make your ads pop with concise clips, neat edits, and eye-catching filters. Landing Page: Align your landing page with TikTok's guidelines, including essentials like a privacy policy and contact details.

1. Insights Gained:
Farmed Accounts: They come at a lower cost compared to agency accounts and can yield similar results. Proxies: Experiment with multiple providers to identify the optimal fit for your needs. IP Alignment: Ensure your IP address corresponds to the targeted area on TikTok. Gradual Ramp-Up: When experimenting with unconventional tactics, initiate them gradually. Require assistance? Don't hesitate to reach out! Product Pricing: Products priced below $10 might trigger complications. Implementing a robust gradual introduction strategy can mitigate this. Budgeting: Commence with a modest daily budget of $100, progressively scaling it up. Once you've reached $1,000 per day, your account should stabilize. Browser Selection: Initially, explore Ads Power, but remain flexible to switch if necessary.

1. Collaborative Assistance:
Synergistic Endeavors: If you operate within challenging sectors like gray or black hat, let's support each other. Feel free to seek advice or engage in discussions. By adhering to these insights and drawing from my experiences, you can maintain seamless operations for your TikTok ads and evade the inconvenience of suspensions. Stay abreast of TikTok's policies and remain adaptable to refine your approach as required. Best of luck out there!

Thank you so much! I'm just getting started with TikTok ads, and your tips will be incredibly helpful!

Readdi

Reaction score
Is there a way to increase the thresholds?

Comicsp

Reaction score
Thanks for this, but I’d like to discuss the recent issue with TikTok sending bot traffic and the low CVRs for BH sweeps. Could we connect via DMs?

Top Bottom