Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Changed from Alibaba to Globalsources and it has been going great

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've grown extremely frustrated with Alibaba. Despite conducting numerous transactions worth hundreds of thousands of dollars with them and their vendors, their support has consistently been lacking whenever I encounter issues with an order. Moreover, many of their vendors act as middlemen, showing little enthusiasm in closing a sale. It requires a significant amount of chasing and vetting to successfully finalize a deal.

Last week, I decided to give GlobalSources a try, and I've been pleasantly surprised by my experience thus far. Although it was my first time hearing about it, I've found that they have a more stringent approval process, resulting in a smaller pool of vendors. However, the vendors available tend to offer higher quality products.

Have you ever explored GlobalSources? I'm amazed that I hadn't come across it earlier, considering the positive impression it has made on me.

Top Bottom