Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Can you suggest a hosting and domain name provider that offers "100% bulletproof" services?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
I am interested in starting an online business that may not be viewed favorably by certain authorities. I want to clarify that it is not related to anything illegal, such as drugs, prostitution, weapons, violence, or anything of that nature. However, it is something that many governments disapprove of.

Is there a way to set up such a site and have the security that it will remain hosted and running on the server without any problems, despite potential issues in the future?

Would an offshore hosting provider be suitable for this purpose?

I would appreciate any recommendations for a hosting provider that can withstand all types of pressure.

Similarly, I am also seeking recommendations for a domain name provider that can offer the same level of security and reliability.

Thank you in advance to those who provide answers.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
I would suggest researching and examining the choices made by your established competitors in the industry. They have been in the game for a while and their decisions may provide valuable insights.

Keep in mind that relying solely on traditional TLDs like .com, .net, or .org may not necessarily provide foolproof protection. It could be worth considering alternative TLDs that might better suit your needs and potentially offer more flexibility.

While hosting may not be a major concern for you, it is always wise to have backups readily available for a smooth and efficient transfer whenever necessary. Being prepared with backups ensures that you can quickly and seamlessly transition your website if the need arises.

Carpords

Reaction score
In my experience, I have faced issues with using GoDaddy and Internetbs for .com domains as they resulted in my account being banned for a year. However, Rebel.com has proven to be a reliable domain registrar. One positive aspect of Rebel.com is that they notify you in advance if any action or restriction is forthcoming, providing you with ample time to transfer your domain to another registrar. This proactive approach allows for a smoother transition to a new domain registrar without any sudden disruptions.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
  1. It's advisable to avoid taking both the domain name and web hosting service from a single provider. By keeping your eggs in different baskets, you reduce the risk of potential issues affecting both your domain and hosting simultaneously.
  2. When choosing a hosting provider, it is essential to have a clear explanation of what you intend to host. Communicate openly and honestly with the potential provider, providing specific examples of the content or services you plan to host. This approach will help you obtain a clear answer regarding whether the provider allows such content or services.
  3. Best of luck to you in your hosting endeavors. I hope you find a suitable provider that meets your needs and supports your hosting requirements.

Fallsen

Reaction score
The choice of hosting provider depends on the nature of your business. In general, hosting providers that use the Ecatel datacenter, such as Novogara, dmzhost, skb-enterprise, and others, are often considered reliable options.

Njal.la is a domain registrar that is generally open to registering domains, with the exception of those related to Neo-Nazi or QAnon activities.

To protect your server's IP address, you can consider using either Cloudflare or the free plan offered by DDoS-Guard. If your website is not likely to encounter issues with Russia, DDoS-Guard may be a better option for IP protection.

Tevetto

Reaction score
In order to provide you with more tailored advice and suggestions, it would be helpful to have additional details about the specific content or services you intend to host. This information will enable me to offer more accurate recommendations and considerations based on your unique hosting requirements.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
I recommend considering the hosting plans offered by hostingsource.com and brixly.uk as they are known for providing high-quality services. These providers offer reliable hosting solutions at affordable prices, making them worthy options to consider for your hosting needs.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
For domain registration, I suggest considering njal.la as they are a reputable option. When it comes to hosting, Shinjiru is a provider worth considering. They have a good reputation and offer reliable hosting services.

Top Bottom