Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can you recommend some best WordPress migration plugins?

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for recommendations on the best WordPress migration plugin in 2023 that can help me transfer an old WordPress website along with its user database and plugins to a new web hosting provider. What are some popular options available in the market that you would recommend?

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Usually, new web hosting providers offer a free migration service to transfer your website and its data from your old host to the new one. It's worth checking with your new web hosting provider to see if they provide this service.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Usually, new web hosting providers offer a free migration service to transfer your website and its data from your old host to the new one. It's worth checking with your new web hosting provider to see if they provide this service.
However, the new web host chosen by my client is not offering migration services.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Ive taken those from website, these are migration plugins you might be looking for.
  1. All-in-One WP Migration
  2. WP Migrate DB
  3. Duplicator
  4. UpdraftPlus
  5. Migrate Guru
  6. Jetpack Backup
  7. BackupBuddy
  8. VaultPress
  9. Super Backup & Clone
  10. WPvivid Backup Plugin

Top Bottom