Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Can you please provide more context or information about what you mean by "Godaddy is doing clickbait about the prices"?

Landrater

Reaction score
It seems that Godaddy is using clickbait tactics with their pricing. In my currency, a .com domain is listed as 39.99, but when I try to purchase it, the price jumps to 169.99. This is a clear example of clickbait and is a dishonest marketing strategy. It's frustrating to see this type of behavior, as customers should be able to trust the advertised prices. It would be much better if Godaddy was upfront about the actual price instead of misleading customers.

Owercull

Reaction score
Godaddy has long been known for using clickbait tactics within the industry. They used to run ads featuring women with exaggerated physical attributes before adopting a more politically correct approach. However, they continue to rely on questionable marketing techniques to captivate customers. Despite their subpar customer service and high renewal costs, they have achieved significant success. Personally, I only use their auction platform because it provides access to unique items that are difficult to find elsewhere. Nevertheless, I always make a point to transfer my domain names away from them as soon as possible.

Top Bottom