Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Can my IP get banned by Youtube?

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently, I have noticed that none of my channels are experiencing growth on YouTube Shorts. I suspect that my IP address has been banned, as I have even tested this issue on newly acquired aged accounts, but they also fail to show any growth. In order to further investigate this problem, I am considering purchasing a proxy. Could you suggest a proxy that would be effective for spamming on YouTube?

Screevava

Reaction score
For most social media platforms, it is recommended to use 4G proxies for your accounts. However, please be aware that these proxies can be quite expensive. Best of luck!

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
It is advisable to personally test the proxies yourself. Those who are content with their current proxies may not willingly share that information to avoid diminishing the quality of their chosen proxy.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is advisable to personally test the proxies yourself. Those who are content with their current proxies may not willingly share that information to avoid diminishing the quality of their chosen proxy.
I have experimented with HTTP proxies using IPv6 and noticed that YouTube started promoting my videos. However, I encountered an issue where a particular website does not support my type of proxy. Do you think switching to 4G proxies would resolve this problem and allow me to access the website?

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently, I have noticed that none of my channels are experiencing growth on YouTube Shorts. I suspect that my IP address has been banned, as I have even tested this issue on newly acquired aged accounts, but they also fail to show any growth. In order to further investigate this problem, I am considering purchasing a proxy. Could you suggest a proxy that would be effective for spamming on YouTube?
Use private proxies, and you will find that it works effectively.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use private proxies, and you will find that it works effectively.
Can I expect unrestricted access to all websites if I switch to private proxies? I have previously attempted accessing specific websites using an HTTP IPv6 proxy, but encountered limitations.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had the same experience too. Suddenly, my shorts channel just went completely silent out of nowhere.

1651681096175.png

Execusp

Reaction score
I had the same experience too. Suddenly, my shorts channel just went completely silent out of nowhere.

View attachment 33692

Give a shot to using a proxy along with an anti-detect browser, and YouTube should start promoting your videos again. I'm not entirely sure about the type of proxy, but I believe 4G should work well.

Top Bottom