Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I verify tiktok US with online number or need sim?

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
If I reside in Europe and desire to create a TikTok account with US traffic, would I need to obtain a physical SIM card, or can I simply use a new phone without a SIM card and rely on an online activation service specific to the US, such as onlinesim.io?

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For optimal outcomes, you should have the following items: a new smartphone, a reliable 4G proxy located in the United States, and a physical SIM card from the US. These components will assist you in redirecting American traffic to your European account. I can confidently affirm the effectiveness of this approach as I have personally conducted tests that geted excellent results.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For optimal outcomes, you should have the following items: a new smartphone, a reliable 4G proxy located in the United States, and a physical SIM card from the US. These components will assist you in redirecting American traffic to your European account. I can confidently affirm the effectiveness of this approach as I have personally conducted tests that geted excellent results.
Do you require a new phone specifically designed for a SIM card?

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you require a new phone specifically designed for a SIM card?
You have the option to perform a factory reset on any phone, ideally an iPhone.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
You have the option to perform a factory reset on any phone, ideally an iPhone.

Cellarac

Reaction score
I only use a US SIM card and my home Wi-Fi network without using a proxy, yet I still receive internet traffic that is specific to the United States.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
what about those who reside in Europe? How can they contact Americans?

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I only use a US SIM card and my home Wi-Fi network without using a proxy, yet I still receive internet traffic that is specific to the United States.
Indeed, another person on the forum expressed a similar viewpoint, although I fail to understand why TikTok would permit such a situation. Nevertheless, I am willing to make an attempt and see how it goes.

Top Bottom