Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Pinterest Can I use Pinterest ad credits (obtained for free from Shopify) for a website that is claimed by another Pinterest account of mine?

Binderke

Reaction score
Hi there!

Has anyone here used the free Shopify Pinterest ad credit?

Pinterest and Shopify offer a $100 ad credit to every new Shopify store that has a Pinterest business account with no ad history. You just need to set up your billing info.

I've claimed mine already for "store 1" and used up the credit a few months ago. However, I have another store, "store 2," and another Pinterest business account. So, I claimed the bonus with that account as well, and now there's $100 ad credit waiting for me to spend it. But I want to spend that money on "store 1" since it's already working.

My question is, is it legal or allowed to advertise another site/URL (store 1) with the second account now that it has $100 credit, even though the "store 1" domain has been claimed by my first business account already?

Since advertising requires an ad tag, should I add my new ad account's Pinterest tag to my site so the ads can optimize? Or should I connect "store 1" to the second business account with the credit?

My main concern is whether this could be considered abuse or misuse. I couldn't find any info about this, so I hope someone can help me out. Do you think it can harm my original "store 1" account or compromise my domain and get banned? I'm not advertising anything prohibited, just kitchen and beauty gadgets. So if the method is allowed, I have nothing to worry about. I'm just not sure if I can cross-advertise different URLs from different Pinterest accounts.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Poolab

Reaction score
I haven’t heard about this before. How do you get the credit, and where can it be used?

Binderke

Reaction score
You receive a $100 credit when you open a Shopify store and link it to a new Pinterest business account with no prior advertising history. It's similar to Google and Bing credits, but there's no upfront ad spend required (aside from the Shopify monthly fee). You can use the credit for Pinterest ads.

Msects

Reaction score
You receive a $100 credit when you open a Shopify store and link it to a new Pinterest business account with no prior advertising history. It's similar to Google and Bing credits, but there's no upfront ad spend required (aside from the Shopify monthly fee). You can use the credit for Pinterest ads.

I wasn't aware of this, thanks for sharing!

Mitzios

Reaction score
"Does this work with the Shopify free trial, or do you need to pay for a full month to get it?

Ferrancy

Reaction score
I'm interested in this too.

Wandata

Reaction score
Hi there!

Has anyone here used the free Shopify Pinterest ad credit?

Pinterest and Shopify offer a $100 ad credit to every new Shopify store that has a Pinterest business account with no ad history. You just need to set up your billing info.

I've claimed mine already for "store 1" and used up the credit a few months ago. However, I have another store, "store 2," and another Pinterest business account. So, I claimed the bonus with that account as well, and now there's $100 ad credit waiting for me to spend it. But I want to spend that money on "store 1" since it's already working.

My question is, is it legal or allowed to advertise another site/URL (store 1) with the second account now that it has $100 credit, even though the "store 1" domain has been claimed by my first business account already?

Since advertising requires an ad tag, should I add my new ad account's Pinterest tag to my site so the ads can optimize? Or should I connect "store 1" to the second business account with the credit?

My main concern is whether this could be considered abuse or misuse. I couldn't find any info about this, so I hope someone can help me out. Do you think it can harm my original "store 1" account or compromise my domain and get banned? I'm not advertising anything prohibited, just kitchen and beauty gadgets. So if the method is allowed, I have nothing to worry about. I'm just not sure if I can cross-advertise different URLs from different Pinterest accounts.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I'm having an issue with Pinterest. Whenever I link a card, my account gets suspended. I’m using a VCC with a $0 balance—could that be the problem?

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a professional in e-commerce with 5 years of experience, and I'm here to assist you with your store.

Top Bottom