Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I use my family members facebook accounts for advertising?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently facing restrictions on my ad account. I'm wondering if it would be permissible for me to use my friend's ad account on my own computer. We reside together, so our IP addresses will be the same, but we'll be using different devices. Would it cause any issues if we both access our accounts simultaneously? For instance, if I'm setting up an ad campaign while she's scrolling through the platform or engaging with posts.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently facing restrictions on my ad account. I'm wondering if it would be permissible for me to use my friend's ad account on my own computer. We reside together, so our IP addresses will be the same, but we'll be using different devices. Would it cause any issues if we both access our accounts simultaneously? For instance, if I'm setting up an ad campaign while she's scrolling through the platform or engaging with posts.
You can easily share his account on your profile without encountering any issues.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can easily share his account on your profile without encountering any issues.
Could you please clarify? I didn't fully understand your intended meaning.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

To participate, you must first have an person account and subsequently receive the authorization to manage advertising privileges (such as administration and advertising staff) from the account owner, transferring them to your own account.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To participate, you must first have an person account and subsequently receive the authorization to manage advertising privileges (such as administration and advertising staff) from the account owner, transferring them to your own account.
Are you referring to the utilization of a corporate or professional account?

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you referring to using a business account or the pixel?

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am unable to manage other people's ad accounts because my personal ad account has been disabled, thereby preventing me from accessing and managing any other ad accounts.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you referring to using a business account or the pixel?
Could this be a mistake, or is it possible that one person is using two different accounts? I'm curious.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It may not be advisable to continue using the same IP address. Prior to using it, it is recommended that you consult your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and request a new IP address.

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

It is probable that your friend's account will also face limitations. Have you provided an explanation for your desire to use their account? Are they aware of the potential dangers involved?

Top Bottom