Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I run Facebook ads anonymously?

Fallsen

Reaction score
What options do I have if I want to run Facebook ads without revealing my identity? While I can purchase a Facebook account, I still need to deposit money using PayPal or a credit card, which is not anonymous. Is there a way to run ads without disclosing my personal information?

Lunatoury

Reaction score
Maintaining your account without facing a ban carries significant risk. Imagine if you were to get banned right after depositing money into your ad account. To safeguard your funds, it's crucial to provide the required verification documents; otherwise, your entire amount could be forfeited. Facebook's ad policy is unfavorable towards users who remain anonymous.

KillerSplit

Reaction score
What options do I have if I want to run Facebook ads without revealing my identity? While I can purchase a Facebook account, I still need to deposit money using PayPal or a credit card, which is not anonymous. Is there a way to run ads without disclosing my personal information?
It's a straightforward process! Many advertising experts follow this approach. On Facebook, the payer's identity doesn't matter as long as you have a warmed-up account.

Here are the steps:

1. Create an account under any name.
  2. Warm up the account in a specific manner.
  3. Purchase cards to fund the advertising cabinet through a special payment service.
  4. Connect it to an advertising account.
  5. In case the advertisement violates Facebook's rules, you can create a cloaca and a white site.
  6. Start running ads, and everything will work smoothly.
If the account gets banned, you can simply begin again from step 1. The process has become so automated that it's quite easy to do.

If this post receives at least 10 likes, I can provide a detailed guide on how to execute these steps.

Iamgi

Reaction score
Facebook remains an immature player in the advertising industry and still has a considerable distance to cover before attaining the level of Google and other esteemed ad networks.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
It's a straightforward process! Many advertising experts follow this approach. On Facebook, the payer's identity doesn't matter as long as you have a warmed-up account.

Here are the steps:

3. Purchase cards to fund the advertising cabinet through a special payment service.
  5. In case the advertisement violates Facebook's rules, you can create a cloaca and a white site.
If the account gets banned, you can simply begin again from step 1. The process has become so automated that it's quite easy to do.

If this post receives at least 10 likes, I can provide a detailed guide on how to execute these steps.
Could you provide more elaboration on point number 3?

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If verification proofs are not uploaded, the entire amount will be forfeited. Facebook's advertising policy is unfavorable towards anonymous users.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use a virtual credit card or certain debit cards that allow you to manipulate the names displayed on them.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Here are the steps:

Do this using two separate bm accounts. Generate a pixel using the initial account and then share it with the second one. Use the second account to run advertisements. In case of a ban, create a new account while retaining the pixel data for continued profitability.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Here are the steps:

I've commenced composing a post regarding this already.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Kindly inform us once this is prepared! Much appreciated!

Top Bottom