Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I promote company on linkedin?

Innisola

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for advice from those who have experience promoting a company's LinkedIn account. What strategies or tips can you share? In order to increase engagement and attract more people to the page, what aspects should I prioritize initially?

Thank you in advance for any insights or suggestions you can provide.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
If your LinkedIn profile has a sufficient number of connections, go ahead and invite them. From what I observed before, there seemed to be a limit of around 100 invitations per month, though I'm not entirely certain as it might vary based on the account's age.

If your personal account doesn't have enough connections, you can begin building your network. Once they accept your connection request, you can then send them a company follow request.

I hope this information proves useful!

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your LinkedIn profile has a sufficient number of connections, go ahead and invite them. From what I observed before, there seemed to be a limit of around 100 invitations per month, though I'm not entirely certain as it might vary based on the account's age.

If your personal account doesn't have enough connections, you can begin building your network. Once they accept your connection request, you can then send them a company follow request.

I hope this information proves useful!
I'm thinking about generating valuable SEO content, but I'm unsure about the number of potential readers it might attract.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In terms of content, I prefer using personal profiles as they currently have a significant reach. Many SEO experts, such as Steve Toth, have experienced excellent engagement by posting on LinkedIn. While company profiles are suitable for branding purposes, if your goal is to expand your audience, a personal profile is the most effective choice. Of course, other people might hold different opinions, but this is my perspective on the matter.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sending invitations to people is one aspect, but LinkedIn occasionally sends emails containing complimentary ad credit (ranging from 100 to 500 dollars) based on the account's age. These advertisements function similarly to those on Facebook.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Create high-quality content, establish an effective posting schedule, and endeavor to encourage engagement on your LinkedIn page by inviting people to participate.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Firstly, it's essential to distinguish between #facebook and #LinkedIn since the amount of content we can share on Facebook exceeds what is permissible on LinkedIn.

Secondly, marketing on LinkedIn is quite effortless. By posting the product or service you wish to offer, along with a few reasons for choosing it and the problems it addresses, you can attract attention and comments. Additionally, tagging people from the same industry can further enhance visibility.

Another effective strategy is sharing a compelling video or demo showcasing the features of your product or service.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Create high-quality content, establish an effective posting schedule, and endeavor to encourage engagement on your LinkedIn page by inviting people to participate.
This is my belief regarding the course of action I need to take, as I don't have any alternative approaches.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Firstly, it's essential to distinguish between #facebook and #LinkedIn since the amount of content we can share on Facebook exceeds what is permissible on LinkedIn.

Secondly, marketing on LinkedIn is quite effortless. By posting the product or service you wish to offer, along with a few reasons for choosing it and the problems it addresses, you can attract attention and comments. Additionally, tagging people from the same industry can further enhance visibility.

Another effective strategy is sharing a compelling video or demo showcasing the features of your product or service.
Could you provide me with additional information regarding the process of marking accounts in posts? I'm a bit uncertain about the proper way to do it.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn revolves around your network of contacts.
Posts mainly serve to enhance your profile's credibility.
For smaller businesses, it is more effective to focus on developing your person profile and establishing connections through it.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn revolves around your network of contacts.
Posts mainly serve to enhance your profile's credibility.
For smaller businesses, it is more effective to focus on developing your person profile and establishing connections through it.
Do you imply that creating an person account is preferable over a corporate one?

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you imply that creating an person account is preferable over a corporate one?
If you operate a small business with few employees directly interacting with clients, then indeed, LinkedIn, being focused on personal connections, might be more suitable for your needs.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you operate a small business with few employees directly interacting with clients, then indeed, LinkedIn, being focused on personal connections, might be more suitable for your needs.
Sounds quite evident. I appreciate the clarification.

However, for agencies comprising 20 or more members, having a company LinkedIn page seems to be a standard practice, right?

Top Bottom